+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Believe the HYPE - Rant - Kinda lol

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Don't Believe the HYPE - Rant - Kinda lol

"Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own."-Sydney J. Harris

I agree with you, caveat emptor. Almost all things in life are a slight tweak, spin or angle of an existing concept. This is probably because unique concepts almost always fail.. except of course in those rare instances when they completely revolutionize "the norm"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Most merchants have reduced the JV fueled product launch to nothing more than trawling for affiliates ... recruiting as many warm bodies as they can without even taking the time to get to know them unless they happen to be well known, cherry picking the gems for possible follow up ... and dropping the standard of communication for the rest down to timed broadcasts with no personal interaction. That ... I agree, is NOT the way to pursue a potential JV relationship.

Cheers,

Mike
    Hey Mike, this is a good point that you bring up. Do you have any suggestions on how one should build an relationship with their affiliates?

Doug
    http://www.300waystoincreasewebsitetraffic.com/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

LOL took the words out of my mouth. I do the same thing now. Just by the sales copy I no if its going to be good are not.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Laurie, I agree but it is not a general rule. There are "Old boys" with updated knowlege who can provide serious solutions to actual problems. It is also true that in this days is hard to be so inovative and all the new products/systems that appears on the market are based on old methods. Inovatives are born once in a decade and in the last one was google . I expect though... the genie to come for this decade

Razvan
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12