+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Forum? Real JVs?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Warrior Forum? Real JVs?

are there real Warriors that do JV work in the warriorforum? The reason I ask is because I gave away my product for review but not all of them even promoted the product... so I am trying to think what is a good way to trigger and help with getting JVs to promote?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Warrior Forum? Real JVs?

Ian,

My experience is they are trying to get a free product from you. This is my guess as it happens on other forums too. I do not hang around much on the Warrior Forum so I cannot be 100 percent for sure but I would put money on this guess.

This use to happen to me all the time on outsourcing sites such as Rent a Coder when I tried training them on SEO software. They just wanted the software. I learned from that though.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have done several excellent JVs through Warrior Forum. The trick is to build your own list first (mine is over 60,000) as this will attract the more successful members.

Then I do some background checking on the potential partners to make sure they have the list sizes they say they do.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

warriorforum is a great place for a lot of reasons, but in my experience it's not real great for JV's. While there are definitely some great marketers there, the vast majority are still working on getting started IMO.

Garret

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

yea I find they are freeloaders in there... my admin recruited several JVs with list but havent promoted at all, I guess that is what the majority of the affiliates are really. argh

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

We are just launched a product on the WSO forum over there and I got three decent JVs with "middle to fair" production and list size. However - they did not just SING UP - they really wanted to become friends - not that that is bad - but if it is going to take talking to a guy for a couple hours and endless emails for two weeks straight to even convince them it is a good idea, then not so cool for the time invovled. While I normally dont mind putting in time - this maybe just wasn't the best "allocation of time". One of the three produced about 7 orders.

So - l;ong story short! I agree - very cool forum not so cool for making great JV partnerships.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have also found that most people in the WF are still working towards becoming successful.

However, there are also some major players over there as well.

Lately, I have been really paying attention to the WSO section and then researching the profiles of the sellers.

By looking at their stats, you can tell who is doing what. I take that info and try to build relationships with those people.

The ones that have many WSO threads with many replies usually have a nice list of buyers.

There are also many other high level potential JVs that don't sell over there as well.

You just have to get in there and do your homework. Then you need to develop relationships.

Tommie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

well I even put up my product on there in WSO and it seems tough to get a sale I get 2-4 sales every time I renew my WSO... but other than that its nothing big like I had hope for.

anyone else?

@tommie hmmm that is interesting... I may have to attack and ask the bigger players in teh forum then

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have found that there are ways to run a WSO and ways not to run a WSO, and often not so obvious.

I have been lucky in that my WSOs do quite well. If you would like PM me the WSO link and I would be happy to take a look at it for you.

@Tommie, nice way to go about it.

Ian, I wouldn't call them Freeloaders as much as people really just trying to figure things out. Most have probably outspent they income by a large degree and are reaching for anything that makes a promise.

Garret

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

garret thanks - yea I know they are trying to learn... but when you learn you dont want to spend. I know that is how I was when I first first started.\

sending a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Garret Acott
    I have found that there are ways to run a WSO and ways not to run a WSO, and often not so obvious.

I have been lucky in that my WSOs do quite well. If you would like PM me the WSO link and I would be happy to take a look at it for you.

@Tommie, nice way to go about it.

Ian, I wouldn't call them Freeloaders as much as people really just trying to figure things out. Most have probably outspent they income by a large degree and are reaching for anything that makes a promise.

Garret

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast