+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Forum? Real JVs?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Warrior Forum? Real JVs?

There are very good JV partners on the warrior forum such as George Montagu Brown, Alex Shelton or Adheel Chowdery. You just need to search for them and ask. You never know what may happen. I have ended up swapping with Alan Magloccia and Tim Bekker two big dogs. As the saying goes "if you dont ask you dont get"
    http://www.articlenexus.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you very much for this ..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have found better JV's in this forum, it may be that this is what this forum is all about perhaps, I don't know...

The Warrior forum is also great, but it is also more competitive...
    both are a good place to look for JV's though.

Cheers!
    PROMOTE THIS: &quot;The ClickBank Giveaways Software&quot;<br /><br />Automated system to Make Money Online <br />giving away FREE items from ClickBank!<br /><br />sales page: http://cbgiveaways.com<br />JV Tools: http://cbgiveaways.com/affiliates/<br /><br />The software takes care of the Giveaways, <br />just pop your affiliate ID and presto!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

As a long time Warrior, myself (I go back to the 'old board', late 90s/early 20s) ... I have a great deal of respect for Allen (Says), Paul (Myers) + other long time contributors. There's no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of quality JV Partner candidates on the WF ... same as here. We get a lot of traffic for a community that specializes in JV Marketing, as opposed to general IM ... as the WF does, but they trump us in the traffic department ... overall (we'll give them a better run when we get deep into JVNP 2.0 mode. ).

Either way, you're exposed to a fairly large number of potential, quality JV Partners on either site ... how attractive are you as a potential JV Partner to interest them?

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Ian, and fellow friends,

I dont know about you guys. But the WarriorForum has worked a great deal for me for getting JV's.(I have made a thread on that too)

Let me tell you one thing, it is not easy. The warriorforum is a place where you have to make a name to get fame. Make good posts, good replies, be active and all. Thats all that matters.

I have been a member there, for nearly 2 years now. I have made 400+ posts and have been thanked 300+ times. I have some people(like 50) subscribed to me, whenever I post. Why? Because they find my content helpful.

Thats what you have to do. I know it takes time, but it is very much worth it.

So dont expect to go their on Day1 and expect loads and loads of affiliates and JV's.

As Mike Merz said, there are other people there like Allen(Says) who is the moderator, and has like 3,000 subscribers. These are the people who are always notified when he makes a post.

Others like Jeremy and PLENTY other.

All the best
    Sim Aurile a.k.a F2
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by F2
    Hey Ian, and fellow friends,

I dont know about you guys. But the WarriorForum has worked a great deal for me for getting JV's.(I have made a thread on that too)

Let me tell you one thing, it is not easy. The warriorforum is a place where you have to make a name to get fame. Make good posts, good replies, be active and all. Thats all that matters.

I have been a member there, for nearly 2 years now. I have made 400+ posts and have been thanked 300+ times. I have some people(like 50) subscribed to me, whenever I post. Why? Because they find my content helpful.

Thats what you have to do. I know it takes time, but it is very much worth it.

So dont expect to go their on Day1 and expect loads and loads of affiliates and JV's.

As Mike Merz said, there are other people there like Allen(Says) who is the moderator, and has like 3,000 subscribers. These are the people who are always notified when he makes a post.

Others like Jeremy and PLENTY other.

All the best
    Sim Aurile a.k.a F2
    Sim, that's been the same strategy I've begged folks to follow here from Day 1.

Pretty logical, actually ...

The more credibility, trust + respect you generate through your actions ... the easier it should be to get a positive response, in this case ... JV wise.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have met some great folks and done some fantastic joint ventures from people in the Warrior Forum. So, to answer the OP's question... yes, you can find some great partners there. Like anything else, you will have to weed out the rif raf.
    Thanks for reading,<br />E Brian Rose

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

When someone tells you they have a list of 30,000 or whatever the number, how do you verify that? I saw an earlier post that said they researched this but how?

Thanks for any input..
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Robin,

either thru a service that reviews the users' email accounts. (can't remember the url) There is at least 1 site that does this. It's a sort of membership site specialized in adswaps.

You can also ask for screenshots and references. Although screenshots can be faked... References are much harder to fake. I always ask for their contact details and contact the reference thru skype or sometimes even the phone.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you Dave..
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast