+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do people Still sell JV Hotlists?

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Do people Still sell JV Hotlists?

Dp people still sell JV Hotlists?

I was just wondering about this question, because I know someone used to and they had all of our information in it : ie, name, address, phone number, fax, email address, web sites we owned, ICQ etc. I was pretty upset when I saw that product, can't remember how much the guy was selling it for, but none the less it cheezed me off lol. I don't think that's proper ettiquette considering I am pretty particular about who's products I would be willing to pitch in the first place.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Do people Still sell JV Hotlists?

I haven't heard of this before but there are simple searches you can do to uncover names of people taking part at least..well of course the BIG names are usually in the JV recruitment sales pitch to get other people interested... but beyond this searches such as:

"lv leaderboard" / "jv blog" "launch blog" "jv blog"

"niche keyword jv leaderboard" i.e. "law of attraction leaderboard" / "law of attraction jv blog"

or if you know a rival is doing a JV then:

"rival's brand name + jv leaderboard" etc...

obviously there are a lot of variations on these searces you can do, but if you start broad i.e. "jv leaderboard "you can pick up a few straight away... I am sure if you take part you would be able to request keeping your name confidential if you really wanted to... but I don't think it is such a bad thing.. it might open up new partnerships for you.. I have to go out and contact each of my JV partners one at a time, I would love it in the future if they started just coming to me

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Do people Still sell JV Hotlists?

Actually Dan some of it really isn't all cracked up to be as it may seem when someone was doing that before ... meaning people just weren't contacting you about JV's. People were trying to sell me stuff, get me in their downlines and the list goes on and on.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

+ Reply to Thread