+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a copywriter...

Hybrid View

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for a copywriter...

Hey everyone, I have a new traffic video series coming out...

Need a copywriter to write the salesletter - any recs (without breaking the bank, yes I know the big dogs but looking for something more economical)?

I used Matt Marshall before(who was excellent) but looks like he is retired/doing his own products...

Also, isn't there a forum somewhere online that has junior copywriters for hire? I remember it was like a 4 letter domain like awac.com, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thank you in advance

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Looking for a copywriter...

Hi Richard,

What do you consider "economical"?

I know guys who do good work between $2k and $20k... obviously the more money you spend the better their conversions.

And of course, the name of a good copywriter is a big bonus when you're trying to get JVs.

I think the forum you're thinking of is "AWAI"... but between you and me, their course isn't that great, and as a result the quality of writers is pretty unpredictable.

-Dan
    Do You Want YOUR Next Launch to Pull in $164 249.59 of PURE PROFIT in just one week?<br />Click here to discover how my copy can make it happen...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Looking for a copywriter...

I would recommend you contact Richard Butler if you need copyrighting. There are a lot of good copyrighters out there. But Richard is both very good and affordable.

If your intrested you can contact him on his website richardbutlerthesuccesscoach.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi rmartin

Are you still looking for a copywriter that won't break the bank?

Then you may want to check out my rates at http://www.helpmysitesell.com/Rates.html

I can write great copy that converts at a price that won't require you to take out a second mortgage.

PM me or contact me via the contact form on my website.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Another place to look for copywriters is in the Warriors For Hire section at Warrior Forum...

It's a healthy mix of solid, reputable copywriters (that will cost a lot) and new up and coming copywriters that are far cheaper. There may be a more inexpensive alternative that fits your budget in there! I've had good and bad experiences so just do your research before hiring anybody anywhere!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I recommend these places quite a bit but try elance.com and odesk.com, there are some great copywriters there, especially if you are looking to work to a budget!

Best of luck

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you still need copywriters... I sent out this message to select industry friends and other contacts 2 days ago . (Well this is a PART of that message):

---------------------------------------
    3. Hire My Copywriter
    ---------------------------------------
    - I send all copywriting work to one of 2 writers I trust. One of them has written several 7-figure launch salesletters. Yet I'm able to hire him for between $3800 and $5000 per letter. :-) Because I'm closing down shop on a lot of my sites (as per IQuitIM.com) , I have less work to send him. If you need a top-level copywriter who has written for big names, big launches and is overall a GREAT guy... get in touch and I'll make the introductions.

Email me (thegenie AT robtoth.com ) if you'd like an intro.

+ Reply to Thread