+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JV Launch Marketing

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV Launch Marketing

Hey,

so this whole thing with "Product Launch Manager", trained by Jeff Walker... and offering this as a "service" here strikes me as odd.

I don't mean to criticize anyone, but that's just not how I see it...

When I offer my expertise in Product Launch Management, I see it as a "Marketing JV": I create a proven marketing campaign with you and for you, and oversee the launch of your product.

After all, the lion share of my "compensation" is results based and happens on the backend (like many JV's)...

So if you are thinking about - or ready for - a launch, give me a shout. Mention JV Notify Pro, and I'll send you my personal launch questionnaire that I use for my JV launches with clients and partners.

You can learn a lot about your launch plans just by completing that questionnaire. You can even send it back to me and I'll look it over and give you my launch brainstorm in writing plus a free 15 minute consultation...

And - hopefully - we can JV on your launch!

Cheers,
    Thomas

-> http://jvlaunchsecrets.com/blog/126/product-launch-jv/
    Thomas Bartke<br />- &quot;Six Figures in Seven Days&quot; PLM<br />&quot;Need help with your launch? Let&#039;s talk...&quot;<br />www.JVLaunchSecrets.com/blog

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Thomas! Do you have experience related to Real Estate? Thx Rinat

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    hi would be interested in your services

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jvlaunchsecrets View Post
    Hey,

so this whole thing with "Product Launch Manager", trained by Jeff Walker... and offering this as a "service" here strikes me as odd.

I don't mean to criticize anyone, but that's just not how I see it...

When I offer my expertise in Product Launch Management, I see it as a "Marketing JV": I create a proven marketing campaign with you and for you, and oversee the launch of your product.

After all, the lion share of my "compensation" is results based and happens on the backend (like many JV's)...

So if you are thinking about - or ready for - a launch, give me a shout. Mention JV Notify Pro, and I'll send you my personal launch questionnaire that I use for my JV launches with clients and partners.

You can learn a lot about your launch plans just by completing that questionnaire. You can even send it back to me and I'll look it over and give you my launch brainstorm in writing plus a free 15 minute consultation...

And - hopefully - we can JV on your launch!

Cheers,
    Thomas

-> http://jvlaunchsecrets.com/blog/126/product-launch-jv/
    Hi Thomas,

I have a great video course on goal setting. Would you be interested?

+ Reply to Thread