+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sales Page Creator/Writer/Designer (or partner) for a FOREX product needed

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sales Page Creator/Writer/Designer (or partner) for a FOREX product needed

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction to get a sales page created for my forex product?

I began trading the markets over 10 years and these days I design fully-automated trading systems for brokerages and individuals (futures and forex).
    I have the product but need the sales page and traffic and would like to partner up with someone(s) who would be interested.

For this project I have a forex product that is a trading system that comes with an indicator (called, "the Key Indicator") and detailed instructions on how to trade it (13 page PDF). The "key indicator" works with metatrader and tradestation (can be made to work on NinjaTrader as well).

This is a "anyone can do it it's so simple" type of system.
    (note: The system works well when backtested over years of data.)

This product can be a sales page, and then they download the PDF and install the indicator to metatrader (or tradestation or ninja) and it's a done deal. Very simple, no strings attached, no complex backoffice, etc.

Please contact me if interested in join venturing on this product as I'd like to launch as soon as possible.

Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Sales Page Creator/Writer/Designer (or partner) for a FOREX product needed

Hey Mark,

I'm getting mixed messages...are you looking for a copywriter, a content writer, a graphics designer, or a JV partner? Or all of the above?

Chances are, you're looking for 4 different people

Good luck,
    Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Perhaps all 4... or one "Superman JV guy" ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mark,

I could take a stab at this - only thing I can't help with would be joint venturing

If interest I can email you my small 10 page pdf product to see if its similar to what you are looking for and well then we'll go from there - discuss price etc..I'm by no means a professional but I'll get it done to your satisfaction and you won't be dissapointed.

I crank things out fast - if you got the details - I'll get it done quick likely with in the week.

Oz-email me at AustynStuff@gmail.com and I'll get to work.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I might be able to help. I have strong background in forex sales. I used to make and sell EAs.

I have since moved to providing all-in-one packages for marketers. Here is the latest one

www.pipstrikerobot.com

Product, sales-copy, graphics and site design done in house.

If this is what you are after let me know.

+ Reply to Thread