+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Creator Available

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Product Creator Available

Dear

I work as a freelance content creator. I create print tutorials, video content and I've written several books.

I'm adding my information to this category because I feel that the quality of my work will help add to your bottom line.

As a case in point, I created a joint venture with a software company 4 years ago. The end result was roughly 11,000 ebooks sold and $90K in royalties on my end alone.

To give you some background, I've worked as a photographer and digital artist for 22 years and have written for many magazines, both consumer and trade journals.

Here are some URL's of my work:

http://www.webreference.com/3d/
    http://www.webreference.com/video/

I just finished a new project, on how to create professional ebooks and reports with MS Word.

To date, I've created 2 hours worth of video content on Corel PHOTO-PAINT, roughly 45 minutes of content on how to speed up your computer, and I recently created a package on how to use custom photographic templates with MS Word. I've also written an article series on how to use Camtasia Studio.

What I have in mind is to create modules of work on specific graphics programs, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, 3DS Max, Camtasia Studio, etc. that we would sell to your audience (and mine) for a commission. I'm open to other options, as well.

Assuming this is of interest, I look forward to hearing from you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello friend,

you have a very good project...

Quote Originally Posted by visualartist49 View Post

What I have in mind is to create modules of work on specific graphics programs, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, 3DS Max, Camtasia Studio, etc. that we would sell to your audience (and mine) for a commission. I'm open to other options, as well.

Assuming this is of interest, I look forward to hearing from you.
    How about doing some ebook for QGIS or a tutorial on Gantt Project software?

+ Reply to Thread