+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What to do?

Wordpress is free, you could teach them how to set that up.

Then as other people have said, you could follow up with teachings on free traffic methods.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Laurie,

I'mvery new to this forum, but know exactly where you're coming from. I too am now not spending anything on internet maketing (got bitten once too often!!).

What about finding out what talents and skills your friends have - you'll probably be very surprised at their hidden treasures. Perhaps some of these could be used to make money. What about them composing ebooks or music or how to do its? I'd be quite happy to proof read anything for you(no charge of course), if that would help. Gon't ask me about music though I'm tone deaf!!

Hope this triggers a few thoughts and good luck to you.

Jane.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Laurie,

My background is JV Giveaway events, they're great for people with very little money who want to learn and take positive steps forward.

You can join as a member for free and literally help yourself to loads of quality freebies, such as software products, ebooks, audios and training videos.

For the more ambitious, they can list - free or paid - and start to build a list and make some basic offers.

They're a great way to start, you can go as fast or as slow as you want. and you can even do it for free all the time ... though of course there are more benefits for people who pay ... but paid prices start as low as $7.

Let me know if you want to know more, I created a free e-book that I gave away in my own events.

I don't advertise it now, but I'll send you a copy directly if it's useful.

All the best, Paul
    Check out my blog at http://paulteague.com and my Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/fastfanpages

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by laurie rogers
    I'm a pretty seasoned marketer (read my intro post) but took long hiatus due to some complicated and serious issues .... I've got access to over 40,000 people on FB that I have built relationships with for over the past 3.5/4 years, they are a completely untapped market and I really want to see them thrive. I am part Native American (Ojibwe) .... these people really trust me and have opened their lives and hearts to me .... but I need to take into consideration that they are a VERY poor community and I need people to respect that and the fact that their trust is not gained easily. I do help them a lot on social issues so they listen to me but with this being such a sensitve issue I'm not sure where to start as most can not afford $15 plus a years worth of hosting (ie: $66 at fatcow) ....... so what to do and where to start?

Peace
    Laurie
    Co author Ezine Resource Guide, Featured Writer DEMC.
    Hi Laurie,

I see that you have a possible hungry target market (niche) but that they do not really have the funds to support the usual methods of monetization such as promoting affiliate programs for hosting, courses, marketing tools, etc.

Perhaps you could set up a marketing cooperative for First Nations people. People could contribute skills (time, art, knowledge, etc.) instead of money. You could earn money off of the success.

Here are a couple of examples.

1. A First Nations Art and Music Web site that sells art, music CDs etc.

2. Set up a business incubator for First Nation businesses where you teach them to be successful and take a percentage of the profits.

3. Set up a cooperative loyalty buying program for First Nations where they can buy groceries, clothing, etc online and a loyalty percentage goes back to their communities along with administration fees for you.

You could call me at 1-866-413-0951 to chat about some of these ideas.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Laurie,

I'm a little new to the forum too, but been around for a while (in sales & mktg online & off)... Here's my take...

If you're wanting to make some money selling to your FB group value... and if they've come to
    know you basically on a free communication basis like FB direct monetization can be difficult... however

if you offer massive value in relation to the product you sell or promote to someone who does, I think
    you should be alright... For example... let's say you offer a 4 week coaching program on x,y,z for $19.95 and
    include a 60 day money back guarantee. Maybe do one hour of teaching and one hour of live Q & A afterwards
    twice a week... etc. etc.

Sure it probably seems a bit over the top, but you'd be surprised how many people would take you up on the
    offer... BTW you could sell your program on a webinar.

Just some thoughts... Remember, massive value to a target market you know & like and they know & like you
    and you have the makings of a win win all the way around.

btw I left out trust, because for the most part that's assumed until you or they do something that
    damages that bond.

Hope that helps.

Rob
    Rob Canyon<br />skype id = irtgr8<br />www.sefogo.com/jvnotifypro

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

I've sent a few people some PM's etc. some really good ideas, thanks for all the suggestions, ideas etc.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

my advice ? start anew and start building oyurselfa real email list where the people have the capacity and ability to sign up and purchase something. tell your fb friends about the new list and get them to sign up there if they are interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12