+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copy Cat

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Copy Cat

"You're a damn fine writer Mr Lambe"
    - Frank Kern.

He's not quite correct. I'm a damn fine copywriter. An internet marketing copywriter, to be exact. Have I written for Kern? Yep. And a bunch of other hot shots too. Now thinking I should get into bed with a JV broker. Find me a decent product that I can write the salescopy for a piece of the action and we'll all make dough. :-*
    "Just when you thought it safe to go back to the internets..."

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Found me a Broker. Mike. Also found me a whole lot of other work which has set my own launch back more than somewhat. You may have seen my latest - "GoClickCash" for Adeel and "Income Entourage" for Jamie Lewis and Travis Stephenson. Both launches brained it. Working on anothery for Adeel at the moment. But hit me up if you want to take a walk on the wild side.

cheers,
    The Copy Nazi
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race" - Calvin Coolidge

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to see things are moving along swimmingly for you, Malcolm ... and the Featured Contributor offer still stands if you have the time to contribute.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread