+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a JV Broker

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Need a JV Broker

Shane,

You say you're open to input and yet, you're not listening to Rob's. Are you only looking for us to say things which will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, or are you open to criticism as well?

Rob's advice (and report) was not harsh - it just seemed that way because he found so many holes in your project. Whether or not he was wrong on a couple points doesn't matter - the fact of the matter is that you're not keeping an open mind right now.

Having a closed mind is precisely why so many people fail online. They whine about the gurus, they whine about all the affiliate promotions they get in their inboxes, they think it's a scam when they get pitched on something....it's because they're stuck in a negative frame of mind.

On the other hand, having an open mind and a willingness to accept instruction will open many doors for you. When an expert like Rob takes time out of their day to give you well-deserved advice, it's total foolishness to ignore it.

Let's not even talk about the opportunities that are lost when you don't network properly :o

Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is the last thing I am posting regarding his report. It is not relevant to the thread any longer.
    His advice...

Learn about the market you are going to teach before you teach it. I am already making about 1k a week from my methods.

It's impossible to have a successful making money online launch unless you are a guru

Yes, I could increase my pitch and present it better... taking that into account

Buy his consulting

My product needs to cure cancer

His advice was basically stop developing because you have no shot... unless you pay me.

To be honest I was a little insulted while reading it because he made complete assumptions about me. I am open to all input about the product.

All posts about his report after this will be ignored. I want to keep the thread based on the JV.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great attitude

Who's making assumptions now...
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

For everyone who isn't on Rob's list, get on it, and also go here to download the free report:
    http://www.robthegenietoth.com/
    If anyone still follows this thread - which report on the page are you talking about?
    Get Your Sales Page listed in the Free Interactive Internet Swipe File.  www.internetswipe.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12