+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any IM Product Developers Out There

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Any IM Product Developers Out There

Hi

I am successful Forex Marketer who is trying to break into IM.

I believe I have some great contacts in the IM world but I'm still trying to
    break into this IM Niche.

Believe me I know a lot of guys in IM but it isn't exactly right to go
    ask them for products ideas when they are trying to develop their
    own.

Getting mail outs shouldn't pose a problem the hardest thing is
    the "Right Product"

I suppose this is the Million Dollar question and your right.

If I werent so tied up in Forex I could brainstorm all day for something but
    unfortunately I don't have that luxury.

I'm really looking for IM product developers and to be honest my preferred
    product of choice is a product in the box.

Anyone who can assist me out there would be highly appreciated and I'm sure
    we can work something out.

Don't get me wrong this is a Niche I WILL get into regardless and I know this
    isn't Elance or anything but I would rather see if anyone with real knowledge
    of marketering can help out.

I don't exaggerate and I certainly don't BS and I am known by quite a lot of guys in
    Forex an am the real deal.

Please reply back on here or IM me with you replies thank you

It Is Always Best To Try And Fail Than To Fail Without Trying...<br /><br />Paul Liburd<br /><br />paul.liburd@gmail.com<br /><br />http://www.forexaccumulator.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Any IM Product Developers Out There

Hi just read your post. One of my contributions to my online presence is my ability to create products. I have a membership based website at the moment.

You can take a look at it www.imvideosonline.net. It's in the IM niche. What kind of help do you require?
    www.imvideosonline.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Paul

Perhaps you could create your own product in the Forex niche and brand yourself as a Forex expert online. You can PM me if you need info on product creation.

Best,

Clarence
    [url=http://simplesixfigures.biz]It&#039;s simple to make 6 figures a year, working as little as 30 min a week

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI

Thanks Clarence, but I currently create Forex products already, hence the need to find an IM developer due to lack of spare time.

Thanks for you reply pal
    It Is Always Best To Try And Fail Than To Fail Without Trying...<br /><br />Paul Liburd<br /><br />paul.liburd@gmail.com<br /><br />http://www.forexaccumulator.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Paul,

I can't recommend any product creators, but i would say you could do your own research pretty easily. If you're getting into the IM market then i would target all the frustrated newbies. Here, the newbies just want clear, concise methods that they can easily try - with clear step by step guides. They don't want to be overwhelmed with the whole knowledge base. But anyway, a good level of research can be achieved using askdatabase.com and driving newbie traffic to a landing page asking them what their main frustration is with their IM achievements thus far - you will probably have to incentivise them to leave an answer (plr free guide would suffice)

Boom! automated market research. analyse the frustrations and create a product that solves their problems. captcha their emails also - you know the rest...

Paul, if you found my suggestion helpful at all i wonder if you would return a favor - i'm currently looking for a resource where i can find continuous forex product launches (just thought you might know, and save myself some hunting)???

All the best
    James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi James please contact me on paul.liburd@gmail.com and let me know exactly what you mean/have in mind

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread