+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an Affiliate Manager or JV Broker

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for an Affiliate Manager or JV Broker

Hi Guys,

I have been involved with selling on ebay for years now. I am also an affiliate marketer.

I have a new product I am launching. At the moment I am quietly testing this out before I properly launch.

The guide is absolute gold. I literally show people how to make money from ebay properly.

From what to sell, how to find the exact suppliers and also I am providing them with products to sell right away. Including these products I give them the research behind how it is a profitable niche.

How to list your ad. How to extract what people are typing into ebay...then sell them this product. Its not rocket science.

Literally everything to make money from ebay. The few people who have purchased have actually been emailing me telling me they can't believe the information provided.

One guy was an ebay powerseller for 8 years..thats longer than I have been one and advised me that I have changed his business completely.

Oh yes and to brag...selling hot products on ebay! You have probably heard something like "its too hard to get into those markets" Nonesense! Its easy you just need to do your research and apply it.

Oh yeah and I am including 28 bonus videos all for the low price of $67.

If you are an affiliate manager or JV broker that wants to get in on a product that has already sold 10 copies from just 500 visitors this is a good opportunity.

I am going to be re doing the sales page as I did it all myself and it could definetly be better!

http://www.dropshippingplanet.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Looking for an Affiliate Manager or JV Broker

I can help you If you want. you seem to have things to get her. please send me a email - vigneshrumar@gmail.com, or shoot me a pm

+ Reply to Thread