+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets Of My Top Affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Secrets Of My Top Affiliates

I pay out thousands of dollars in commissions to my affiliates ever month.

Some affiliates make only a little, but others make thousands of dollars per year from me.

While I was extremely pleased to see these top affiliates do so well, I wanted to know how they were doing it! After all, if I could get 50-100 affiliates doing as well as my top 2-3 affiliates, my income (and theirs) would skyrocket.

So I contacted a few of my top affiliates to see what was going on.

I found out they are doing a few key things that really ramped up their affiliate commissions with me.

Personal Review: Rather than just sending out the usual solo ad to their lists, they were carefully reviewing the product and telling their subscribers how the product would help them.

Bonuses: Some of my top affiliates offered their own bonuses to the offer in addition to the bonuses I was already offering.

Building Me Into Their Back Office: Some of my top affiliates have membership web sites that train members on how to be successful with a step by step program. They built my products right into the step by step program so all their students using the program would join.

Worked With Their Relationship With Their Subscribers: My top affiliates have excellent relationships with their subscribers. This is one of the reasons why their personal product review worked so well. My top affiliates also promoted my products to their members via webinars, interviews (some interviewed me for their group) and even created their own videos on how to succeed with my products.

A lot of work, but it sure paid off for them - and for me!

How do you apply this to your own situation? If you are the owner of products with affiliate programs, encourage and teach your affiliates how to do this. If you are an affiliate, consider how to ramp up your commissions by adopting these techniques.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Secrets Of My Top Affiliates

hey! i like your article, i got all my sales using JV!
    can you send me your own products?
    Need a Helpful Review? Killer Bonus For Any New Clickbank Product, Click Below<br />http://review-bonus.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great post! Including bonuses are always a huge part of making your readers take action.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I appreciate the post. Sometimes we can get side tracked by focusing on too many details instead of the simple basics that make things work! ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great think that you are doing great. I think the way your affiliates are trying to succeed with your products must be really appreciated. It is a lot of hard work. And most importantly thank your affiliates that they are doing so much, they are providing bonuses, as well as doing a lot to promote the products. you are quite lucky man
    Killer Website Traffic Generation<br /><br />http://www.TrafficRambo.com/<br /><br />FREE Reports Reveals

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    As a new would-be affiliate, I thank you for this helpful article. Getting bogged down in info overload at present, so it's good to get a few clear tips.
    Many thanks,
    Sue French

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great tips - thanks.

Reading your post it occurred to me that product vendors, in general, may not be doing as much as they could to help affiliates (especially new ones). Of course everything a vendor does to help equates to money in their pocket as well as the affiliates.
    I understand that vendors are business people and must apply their efforts in the areas that get the greatest rewards but that inevitably means helping the already successful.
    As you said, the top 2-3 affiliates are making thousands whilst many are not. And I am guessing that even more would have fallen by the wayside completely.
    Maybe a focus on fundamentals to help the new starters would reap rewards that far outweigh the effort. As an example, in your case, just another 2-3 top affiliates would presumably double your profits. Not suggesting that you don't help your affiliates of course, just giving a personal general view and maybe food for thought.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for this article, it suppports my thoughts that to get the best return from your list you really have to build a relationship with them so that they can trust what you say and sell to them. I have seen a great example of a marketer making a large amount of money from a list of less than 1,000. The way he did it was by caring about his list and only sending them products he knew would work for them. So for me it was proof that you can make a large amount of money from a small list. Infact he got a better
    return out his list per subscriber than many of those with lists in excess of 10,000.

Now thats motivating!
    free report on generating tons of free traffic http://www.web20trafficmiracle.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

That are some excellent tips Garland!

I also try not to use the default solo ad, and write the benefits and how the
    product will help them solve their problem. What most people do when
    they get 5 emails with the same subject is delete the message without even
    knowing whats the product is all about!

But when a marketer has a really good relation with his list and he always writes the benefits and not just a copy-paste the default solo, the subscribers will definatelly read the message. This simply help the open rates and click throughs.
    And that means more affiliate cheques! It is that simple!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Spyrou
    That are some excellent tips Garland!

I also try not to use the default solo ad, and write the benefits and how the
    product will help them solve their problem. What most people do when
    they get 5 emails with the same subject is delete the message without even
    knowing whats the product is all about!
    Great point, Andreas.

If it is a product I really like and use, I try to write a personal review instead of a canned solo ad.

Sometimes I will even do a webinar to support the product.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast