+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secrets Of My Top Affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Secrets Of My Top Affiliates

Very Informative Post,

Information is in abundance, but words of wisdom are rare.

Thanks.
    Richefeller

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

really nice article . . . !!!
    i use JV and amazon affiliate to earn money online .
    amazon i also a leading affiliator throughout the world .

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great article! I'm going to create a course for my affiliates to give them advice on promoting.
    Thanks for this advice...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

It's a simple strategy, but one that SO MANY affiliates just tend to ignore. I'm not sure if it's because they can't afford/don't want to spend money for aWeber or another autoresponder, but by far most of the affiliates that are succeeding for our products build their own list, and follow up with them.

Sure, some affiliates get lots of sales without building a list around my product, but many have built a list and are getting traffic from ANOTHER RELATED product, built that relationship, and then also promote my product.

Quote Originally Posted by David Carreno
    Great advice, specially when it comes to affiliate partners.

Question, how do you get your aff partners? do you go the traditional Clickbank marketplace?

Thanks
    Honestly it took a while for our affiliate program to get some traction. When we jacked our commission up to 75%, that definitely helped get eyes on it in the CB Marketplace. We completely overhauled our affiliate tools and provided alot of tools and support, and make sure we were very responsive to any affiliates that emailed us for help or advice. Once your 'gravity' starts to go up, that will get you more affiliates, which in turn will further increase your gravity, etc etc...it will start to build on itself. While I personally think the 'gravity' has nothing to do with the product quality or conversion rate, many affiliates browsing the marketplace use that as one their main determining factors.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great article and i'm sure it will give everybody some valuable advice like it did to me.

Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is educative and informative, few people give useful information like this. Thanks it will definitely help me to achieve my dream on affiliate.
    For tips on relationship, fitness and how to make money easily:<br />www.olapejubankoleglobalmarket.com<br />www.danvicglobalservices.com<br />www.ngsinglesforum.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Garland,

Thank you so much for sharing this great advice. I am so excited about it, I would like to share it with my Affiliates. Would you mind? I will of course give you the credit?

Thank You Again,
    Robin
    Street Hypnosis
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re; Bill comment regarding 75% commision, I inderstand how paying out higher commision gets more affiliates, but with the clickbank fees and rolling reserve, how do you make any profits? Or are you just wanting to get the email list at that point?

Honestly it took a while for our affiliate program to get some traction. When we jacked our commission up to 75%, that definitely helped get eyes on it in the CB Marketplace.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for good tips. Personal relationship always provides better results.
    Get 20+ Free PLR Articles Everyday &gt; http://FreePlrToday.info

My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland Coulson View Post
    I pay out thousands of dollars in commissions to my affiliates ever month.
    Personal Review: Rather than just sending out the usual solo ad to their lists, they were carefully reviewing the product and telling their subscribers how the product would help them.
    Yes Garland you are correct I just posted about getting an real affiliate review. It seems as everyone is doing fake reviews or their not reviews at all.

I am actually looking to promote products that I can say yes it is a good product. I emailed one product owner about getting a review copy of the product and have not hear back.

Which is sad as I am on the first page of Google for the product.

Basically I am just going to promote that I have bonus ... not comfortable giving a review.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast