+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an Affilate Manager / JV Broker

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for an Affilate Manager / JV Broker

Hi

We have several Forex signal sites. One pre launched with good retention and conversion.

There are also several Forex products (courses, systems...) in the short term cue for completion.

We have much experience in running trading membership sites.

We are familiar with most direct marketing concepts and business models, conversion tactics etc... so that should help.

I need to do the 'product launch' process with these sites. With the available Forex lists out there
    the potential for putting several thousand members in is quite possible.

We are flexible in adapting to the marketing needs, creating needed marketing pieces etc... quickly - good ones.

In summary: We are looking for a JV manager, affiliate manager who can pull several large and small Forex and trading email list owners for a product launch.

We've got good stuff and the deal(s) could be quite profitable for all involved.

If things click - this gets bigger, a lot bigger. But we'll talk about that in person.

For contact i guess just reply to this message. I've checked 'notify me of replies'

Thanks

Chris

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Looking for an Affilate Manager / JV Broker

Chris,
    I'm working on 3 launches currently ... none of them in your niche and none launching ASAP (I have a Dec launch, a Jan launch and Feb launch... 2 for clients, 1 for my own).

Take a look http://www.RobToth.com ... the actual site isn't live but the vid and testimonials will give an introduction to me and my services. There is a 4-hour time block on there if you'd like to use that for initial consulting and 4-hours of strategy work. Howver, beyond that we could certainly etch out other terms.

Also... re: Forex, (though this is somewhat irrelevant), I have several friends who are heavy hitters in Forex. And by heavy, I mean regular 7-figure releases. That may or may not play in as a benefit as I can't guarantee their JV involvement but, regardless, the process of finding, recruiting, motivating JVs is the same.

If interested, my contact info is found at the bottom of http://www.RobToth.com

If you already have pieces in place, then your best bet is to grab the 4-hour block (I think you'll find it's VERY reasonably priced) and we can then schedule a time to talk ... you fill me in on where you guys are at, I sit back on my own to etch out how I'd tackle it next and come back to you for a next-steps discussion.

Oh, and if you somehow feel I was useless to you, a refund is obviously ensured. But check the vid and testimonials or get in touch and let's talk.

+ Reply to Thread