+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, George.

"I will not leave my URL in this message as I'm unsure if it violates user etiquette."

That is correct.

This thread is strictly for self introduction ... if you have an existing product/service and JV/affiliate program page you'd like to request support for, you'll want to create a JV Offer post - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/jvn...izard_overview

If you haven't got to that stage yet and you need assistance in the various areas that make up a JV Offer, please request help here - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...lated-Services

Additionally, you are free to promote the link to your personal/business website via a sig file, which shows up at the foot of your messages, and you can gain access to via the User Control Panel (UCP) at the top right. The direct link to creating and managing your sig file is here - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...=editsignature

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi guys ! I'm Amir Syazi , I'm from Malaysian, I am new here and I am hoping to meet great MENTOR and JV here. first thing first I really need to learn a lot from you guys. Thank you for this great forum!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Amir .... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, Just wanted to introduced myself. This thread seemed like the appropriate place.

I've been selling with email for about 2 years now. I've been able to do this full-time leaving my job back in 2012.

Anyways, if anyone wants to chat about email, shoot me a PM. I can answer the following:
    • The Secret Affiliates use on open cart day that out performs everyone else
    • How to double or even triple open rates
    • Ben settle's email tricks to making People want to hear what you have to say next
    • Matt Furey's mistakes on how frequently you should send email

All for fun and education, hope this doesn't break any rules. Just want to network with people in the space and see what happens. If I can do a thread on email, let me know, I'd love to answer everyone's questions.

Rock on!

Ross
    Looking for JV opportunities? Talk to me on how I can double your sales with email.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Ross ... Thanks for finally jumping into the JVNP 2.0 mix.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, now that you've broken the ice.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,
    I have recently signed up and I am able to say that I found what I am looking for. Plenty of information and insight to walk away with.
    Clarence Craft

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Clarence ... and Thank You for taking advantage of the VIP upgrade.

Feel free to contact us at supportATjvnotifyproDOTcom if you have any questions ... and much success.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello I am Jennifer Carr

Thank you
    Jennifer Carr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Jennifer ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

I had to delete the middle of your post, as there is no direct promotion allowed in the body of the messages posted here.

If you want folks to visit your blog, you're allowed to create a signature file with a link to your personal site that will show up below the content in the messages you post.

Just click on your UCP (User Control Panel) link in the top right hand corner of the site after you log in ... then scroll down to the My JV Forum table, find My Signature File and follow the instructions.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast