+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Exclamation START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Fellow JVNP Partner, Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch.

First Item On The Program …

The main focus of JVNotifyPro 2.0 is the ongoing task of maximizing the Win - Win - Win using Joint Venture Marketing as the vehicle to get there. A win for you, a win for the partners you create relationships with … and most importantly, a win for the end prospect/customer. All 3 wins must be satisfied, ongoing, for us to grow and prosper … and me to win, as well. So when I say 'to OUR success', I'm not blowing smoke. It either works for all involved … or it won't work very long.

So … if you've just joined JVNP 2, it's important that you know that it's not all about YOU … it's about US. You have to give before you get here, so please don't come in here and make your first 5 posts all about you and your new JV offer. I apologize if you don't fall in that category, but your long time fellow JVNP Partners + I know from experience that there are many that do ... so it has to be made clear from the get go. You'll have an opportunity to get the word out … as explained below, but how you're perceived through your actions will make a big impact on how well you do creating and nurturing new JV relationships.

Now let's get the Major NOs out of the way …

NO affiliate links other than your own (Period). NO hyperlinks in the body of messages (use your sig file). NO veiled promotion articles or posts. NO public bashing of a fellow partner (opinions, pro or con, allowed during product review process … subject to moderator approval, or not, on an individual basis). NO thread hijacking or piggybacking (don't change the direction of the thread or the topic being discussed in midstream for your own gain). There will NO doubt be more NOs as we move on, but that's a start.

Long story short … you should be posting and replying with helpful, quality content as they will be the credibility, respect + trust building blocks to how you will be perceived by others. You have arrived at JVNP 2 with varying levels of 'celebrity', from none at all to high regard +/or renown. How you carry yourself within the community will no doubt have a direct effect on whether you ascend to higher levels or not.

In addition … posting quality content is rewarded with peer recognition, at the very least. We will be awarding Performance Points to partners that have been recognized by their peers in response to quality post content via a rating system, as well as those who successfully support Partner launches (including the JVNP 2.0 JV Program, of course). The Top JVNP 2.0 Partners in the way of Performance Points will be listed on the JVNP homepage. VIP Partners also enjoy the option of using their accrued PPs to 'purchase' Premium Mailings and JV recruitment promotion via our JVNP 2.0 Advertising Network (Click Here for Details). Basic (free) Partners need only upgrade to VIP to enjoy the same options.

JVNotifyPro 2.0 is not out to simply be the best Joint Venture Marketing Community on the Net … we want to help make you a better JV Marketer. We're taking on the responsibility of helping to create and nurture the next (and future) wave of productive, successful JV Marketers. But we need the Win - Win - Win Team to make that happen.

"OK … let's get on with it, Mike!".

We recommend that you familiarize yourself with your User Control Panel. Your user profile (access via the User Control Panel link at the top right of the site) is more or less your personal JVNP 2.0 cockpit, and much of what you do in the way of submission aside from regular forum posts will be done via your UCP. The next step we recommend taking is to make a good first impression via our long running Introduce Yourself Here … thread in the JVNP 2 Forums. A little bit about yourself and your business, with major focus on the former. NO links in the body of the message … that's what your sig file is for.

Once you've got that out of the way, here is how the rest of JVNP 2.0 is broken down:

(If After Perusing The Following, You're Still Having Difficulty Finding Exactly What You Want, I've Put Together A List Of Frequently Asked Questions To Help You Along - JVNP 2.0/JVNW FAQ.)

JVNewsWatch New JV Product Launch Calendar + List

Originally a JV between JVNotifyPro owner Mike Merz and the man behind IMNewsWatch.com … Mike Mograbi, JVNewsWatch is a major upgrade to our popular New JV Product Launch Announcement List. Once qualified, for a small one time fee you can have your New JV Product Launch Announcement listed and attracting new, potential JV partners the same day … With NO 2 Tier Referral Fees.

Once you've created a New JV Product Launch post in your JVNP 2/JVNW User Control Panel, you'll be given the option to have it listed on JVNewsWatch. Rules Apply … Click Here For More Details.

The JVNotifyPro 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community

JVNP 2 Features the JVNotifyPro 2.0 Community Forums + Joint Venture Marketing Social Network.

As a VIP Partner, you’ll have access to both Basic and VIP areas.

A few points of particular interest for VIP Partners …

Welcome To The JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners Only Premium Content Area

VIP JV Brainstorming Forum, Integration Offers, Launch Bonuses, Premium Content, VIP Partner Only Perks, Accesses + More.

+ JVNP 2.0 VIP Partner Brainstorm!

Whether It's Just An Idea Or You're Looking For Feedback On A Soon To Launch JV Fueled Product Launch, This Is The Place VIP Partners Join Together To Hammer Promotions Out Before They Get To Market. Warning: Not For The Easily Offended.

+ JVNP 2.0 VIP Partner Integration Offers

Do You Have A Product Or Service Integration Offer Or Bonus For Your Fellow JVNP 2.0 VIP Partner's Product Launches? Make Them An Offer They Can't Refuse!

In addition, you’ll have access to Premium Featured Content, Complimentary New Product Review Access, Bonuses and other VIP Perks via your User Control Panel.

For Basic (Free) + VIP Partners ...

JVNP 2.0 Featured Announcements

JVNotifyPro2.0 + JVNewsWatch Featured Contributor Content, Premium JV Announcement Mailing Archives, JV, Affiliate + Product Launch Marketing Related Article Submissions + More. Comments Welcome (Reply Only).

+ JVNP 2.0 Featured Contributor Article Announcements

JVNotifyPro2.0 + JVNewsWatch Featured Contributor Content, Premium JV Announcement Mailing Archives, JV, Affiliate + Product Launch Marketing Related Article Submissions + More. Comments Welcome (Reply Only).

+ JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP Partner JV Announcement Mailing Archive + JV Blog. Merchant Partner Follow Up Post + Reply, Promoting Partner Reply.

+ JV Marketing Articles

Submit Your JV, Affiliate + Product Launch Marketing Related Articles Here. Informative Articles ... NO Affiliate Links ... NO Veiled Promotions. Comments Welcome.

New JV Product Launch Announcements

New JV Product Launch Announcement? Or Just Looking To Get The Word Out About Your Existing Affiliate Program? Create An Announcement In Your User Area And It Will Auto-Post Here (Reply Only Posts). Must Be The Original Owner Of The Product/Service, Or An Official Representative. NO PLR, MRR, Affiliates Or Resellers. Merchants, Post Launch Follow Up In Reply, Promoting Partners Feel Free To Comment + Reply With Questions. Post Or Reply To Cross Promotion Offers (Link, Promotion, Autoresponder Swaps + Other Reciprocal Exchanges). Remember To Practice Due Diligence + Participate At Your Own Risk.

+ New JV Product Launch Announcements - Internet Business + Marketing

This Is Where The JV Product Launch Announcement You Created In Your User Area Will Auto-Post + Archive If The General Niche Is Internet Business + Marketing (Or 1 Of The Sub Niches Below). Merchant Partner Follow Up In Reply, Promoting Partner Feel Free To Reply With Comments + Questions. Post Or Reply To Cross Promotion Offers (Link, Promotion, Autoresponder Swaps + Other Reciprocal Exchanges). Remember To Practice Due Diligence + Participate At Your Own Risk.

+ New JV Product Launch Announcements - Niche Markets

This Is Where The JV Product Launch Announcement You Created In Your User Area Will Auto-Post + Archive If The General Niche Targets Niche Markets Other Than Internet Business + Marketing. Merchant Partner Follow Up In Reply, Promoting Partner Feel Free To Reply With Comments + Questions. Choose 1 Of The Sub Forums (Arts + Entertainment, Business + Investing, Computer Software + Services, Health + Fitness, Home + Garden, + Self Help) That Best Represents Your Target Niche From Within Your User Area. Post Or Reply To Cross Promotion Offers (Link, Promotion, Autoresponder Swaps + Other Reciprocal Exchanges). Remember To Practice Due Diligence + Participate At Your Own Risk.

JVNotifyPro 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Discussion Forums

General IM + Niche Market JV Marketing Discussion, "Let's Get Technical" Technology Based Q+A And "Cyber Water Cooler" Off Topic Forums. NO Hyperlinks, Affiliate Links Or Advertising Of Any Kind In The Subject Or Message Body ... That's What Your Sig File Is For.

+ JVNP 2.0 General Internet Business JV Marketing Discussion

JVNotifyPro 2.0 General Internet Business Joint Venture Marketing Discussion. Post A JV Marketing Related Question, Provide An Answer, Or Just Your Opinion. Absolutely NO Promotion Of Any Kind In Posts Or Replies.

+ JVNP 2.0 Niche Market JV Marketing Discussion

JVNotifyPro 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community Forums - Popular Niche Markets (Arts + Entertainment, Business + Investing, Computer Software + Services, Health + Fitness, Home + Garden, + Self Help) + Sub Niches.

+ JVNP 2.0 Let's Get Technical Forum

Q + A For All Things Technical. Programming, Graphics, Software, Website Design + Maintenance, Etc.

+ JVNP 2.0 Cyber Water Cooler

Off Topic Discussion Area. Dress Down And Cool Off With A Little Casual Conversation. NO Adult Topics, Politics +/or Hate Speech.

JVNP 2.0 Job Board - Need/Provide JV Related Services

JVNP 2.0 Job Board - Need Or Provide Joint Venture, Affiliate, +/or Product Launch Marketing Related Services? Post Your Request Or Special Offer Here. Service MUST Be Your Own. NO Affiliates Or Resellers!

+ JVNP 2.0 Job Board - Need JV Related Services

NOT The Place To Ask For JV Partners! If You Need A Service Provider (Affiliate/JV/Product Launch Manager, Copywriter, Ghostwriter, Product Developer, Graphics, Site Design, etc.), Post Your Request Here.

+ JVNP 2.0 Job Board - Provide JV Related Services

If You Are A Service Provider (Affiliate/JV/Product Launch Manager, Copywriter, Ghostwriter, Product Developer, Graphics, Site Design, etc.), Post Your Special Offer Here.

JVNP 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Social Network (My JV Circles)

Everything The Major Social Networks Offer, Feature + Benefit Wise … With The Focus On Joint Venture, Affiliate + Product Launch Marketing. Join An Existing JV Group … Or Start Your Own. Stay In Contact With Past + Present JV Partners While Creating New JV Relationships. Leverage Each Others Talents + Abilities And Work Toward The Ongoing Goal Of Mutual Long Term Success.

… And A Whole Lot More.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Please Visit Our Support Helpdesk.

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz
    Owner - JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch
    Last edited by admin; 02-17-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I've been following Internet marketing for a lot of years. First in the tech sphere at Intel where I worked for 10 years, then later as a user at Marcus & Millichap (commercial R/E). Both are very big and sophistocated users of the technology. When illness forced me to leave full-time work, I started working to get up to speed on consumer uses, rather than industrial & commercial uses of the Internet. One of the things I did was watch who was most prominent in designing emails and such. I've been on the email lists for the last few years of Ewen Chia, Fabain Tan, Alok Jain, Rachel Long, and Badal Banjaree, among others. What I was watching for was trends they were following. That's how I approach learning, as an engineer, technologist and sales rep. You first study what the successful people and firms are doing. Then figure out how to do it, and make improvements, if possible.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    It seems as if you have to be a rocket scientist to do this stuff I am just starting out but am already getting discouraged at all
    what it intails to have an online business. Is there not a simple way to make like $1000 a month without all this research I know
    people do this all the time and have figured out short cuts. Maybe this type of venture is not for me. I mean how many things
    I have to join and how much money do I have to spend before I can see some money?

bennie

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by bennie alvarez View Post
    It seems as if you have to be a rocket scientist to do this stuff I am just starting out but am already getting discouraged at all
    what it intails to have an online business. Is there not a simple way to make like $1000 a month without all this research I know
    people do this all the time and have figured out short cuts. Maybe this type of venture is not for me. I mean how many things
    I have to join and how much money do I have to spend before I can see some money?

bennie
    Bennie, unfortunately ... thanks to the many product creators out there that are heavy on sizzle, and light on steak ... newbies have been led to believe that making money on the Internet can be done buying a $37 piece of software and clicking a button. The fact is, Marketing on the Internet is a business just like any other. It requires research, learning, applying what you've learned, testing, tracking, honing and precising. The best bit of advice I can give at this time is to not chase every new thing that comes along ... pick something you have an interest and passion for and focus on it until you get it right. Have faith in yourself ... you can do it, just remain focused. I was Online for almost 2 years before things started clicking ... I put in a lot of hours prior to that with little compensation. It was a learning experience ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Couldn't agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Bennie, unfortunately ... thanks to the many product creators out there that are heavy on sizzle, and light on steak ... newbies have been led to believe that making money on the Internet can be done buying a $37 piece of software and clicking a button. The fact is, Marketing on the Internet is a business just like any other. It requires research, learning, applying what you've learned, testing, tracking, honing and precising. The best bit of advice I can give at this time is to not chase every new thing that comes along ... pick something you have an interest and passion for and focus on it until you get it right. Have faith in yourself ... you can do it, just remain focused. I was Online for almost 2 years before things started clicking ... I put in a lot of hours prior to that with little compensation. It was a learning experience ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr
    Couldn't agree more with you Mike. Lots of newbies coming into IM want riches overnight (based on their position in life) and this just ISN'T the case. It takes a ton of effort, focus and refinement - even for little reward at first, but having faith in yourself and determination to continue is where it's at.

The number 1 piece of advice I could give newcomers or people struggling to get going, is to change their mindset from subscriber to marketer. In a nutshell stop BUYING 1 click products and start focussing on building your list and your brand with honest ethical advice.

Also a great point to make is to use leverage.

Tell your story to your audience. Be real.

Leverage what you do from day to day, even if it is a failure... this way you will always have stuff to give to your subscribers, instead of forcing junk upon them!

Regards

Ray

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Just joined, glad to be here. My hope is to help some publishers promote their products. I have been in IM for over five years and have finally learned how to drive traffic, mainly through good content and SEO.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everybody !
    Just joined JVnotify and willing to learn more how it can help me make money. I am a French Native Speaker. I have a Master degree in Communication Marketing but don't knw shit about Internet Marketing. I'm ready to learn. Actually, I do Website and Graphics Design Jobs for a Living. Sooner, I will have a baby Girl :-) !!! I also do French Writting. I also have a team of English to French Translators and they are teaching me English actually.

Kind Regards,
    RolandImagine...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yes, As Mike Sr said. I too have been at this 2 yrs. Now starting to see the awards. I told my wife I will never give up. Thanks for all the good information. Eric C.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    How do I operate here in the forum? because I can't post some places in the forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi everyone im sean mcallister,and im a newbe,unemployed,and have no reason not to at least put the time and effort into something that will help me realize all along that i can really do it proving this only to you,my supporters and myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast