+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everybody!! My name is Amir King and I am looking for lots of help and guidance in internet marketing. I have bought loads of courses which have not worked for me in internet marketing and am glad I found this website. I am a complete newbie and dont know how to affiliate products. I know about clickbank and want to promote their products and earn commission. Please can someone help me. Ive used blogspot and wordpress before but have never created a real website that you pay for. I have very little money and am wondering if there are any good forums to post links on. Any help greatly appreciated, I would like to eventually set up a joint venture 2nd tier partnership with somebody, if someone would be greatful to do that. My email address is amirkingisthebest@gmail.com.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Can somebody tell me how this website works, Im having difficulty finding my way around. How do I find an affiliatr marketer who will be willing to work with me?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree the biggest flaw with a lot of IM products when they promise "push-button" riches like auto-blogs, mass blog commenting software, mass "anything goes to get you traffic" software, etc... is that they provide no real value to the end user. Like you said at the beginning, it won't work if it's not a win-win for everyone. You may get a few bucks from it now but it won't last. So it's not a sustainable business. Google and Facebook spend millions on making sure their users have a good experience and keep coming back. So whatever you do, if you want long term results, focus on your value add. Think "if I were to disappear tomorrow, would anyone miss me?"

-Jeffery

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Amir ... for a request of that nature, you'll want to post in this catgory - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...lated-Services

Agreed, Jeffery ..

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gents!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I also am new at the IM side of the business. I have certainly found that you have to be working in an area that you not only love, but that you know a lot about. You can't believe some of the hype that says you can make a ton of money while sitting by your pool drinking martinis. That doesn't work. You have to be the best at what you do, which means putting your personal spin on the material and make it meaningful to people. That is the primary reason why you have to love what you are creating and selling. When you find the right niche, you will know it. Your energy will flow.
    Judy Mackenzie, MBA, CEC, PCC, CHRP
    Head Gal, TEVO Consulting

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi im ellen vasquez was injured unable to return to my job. want to make new friends and a new income. searching for new team thank you

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone! I'm Jeffery Baxter and I'm not new to Internet Marketing but created this new jvnp2.0 account as I couldn't seem to find my other information. Anyways, I'm a full-time marketer and wouldn't trade what I do for anything in the World. I look forward to connecting with you all!

Jeff

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Judy and Ellen, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... Jeffrey, Welcome back.

Jeffrey, your old account was linked to a Hotmail address ... if that helps. Please ping me at the same address you sent the calendar listing request to, when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    New here, nice to meet you all!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alvin ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast