+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All! I'm Fernando, a noob, I came here to learn the ropes to make money to ultimately leave the corporate world and no turning back. My wife/partner, Jo, will be the major player here as we work together to win. We're both excited to be joining the like-minded positive community and hopefully able to share ideas as well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone. I am so new to IM that I haven't even started yet! I've been doing research and study, and luckily found this site. I'm looking forward to learning and possibly gaining enough knowledge to pass some on to others at some point!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone. I'm Edward, I just joined jfnotifypro. I'm new to IM. I'm trying to make IM become my daily job. Looking forward to learn from members here. Sorry for my bad English, I'm not an English native speaker.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Well just from reading the rules I can already say I like this place. I am new here but not new to IM.. so let's see how this goes.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Katiana, I am a newbie to the Internet Marketing World and I am very happy to be part of it. My Gold is to learn an grow from here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone! Royce here and I am new here. Looking forward working with you guys.

Cheers,

Royce

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    It's hard not to notice the amount of newcomers to the IM field which posted here with the mention "I'm a newbie IM". It would be interesting to see the proportion of newcomers versus old veterans. But then I guess veterans have better things to do than hang out here? I'm very new here also, so this thought just came to mind... So how about this suggestion: putting a data-point in the user profile with something like "IM or JV experience: 1yr/2/3/5 ..." then publishing the average (so everyone's will remain private, but the average of the group can be public) ...

Cheers,
    Bryan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone I'm Wayne and I have been doing IM for about 5 years now, and I am looking forward to help promote some great products and learn as much as I can in the process. I am unemployed again for the 3rd time in 6 years I really want to get involved with some great minded people.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Bennie,
    I do understand its somewhat of a Hugh learning curve out there, like many I started with little computer skills and had to Learn as I went. best advise I could share today, with the Advent of WordPress simplifying site creation and all the available plugins
    find a niche you like and enjoy and focus there, and find related affiliate programs or products thru clickbank amazon or others.
    then as you progress create products of your own. believe me I spent a lot on learning but it simply isn't needed, what you need is a Domain, hosting, and a desire. Research for free what you have been purchasing and there is freeware that can do much the same or information that is free. focus on mastering ONE THING at a Time! if not you will become overwhelmed.
    Gary Affron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    i want to get the latest launch product of how to make money online
    Last edited by adefemi adesunloye; 01-09-2013 at 12:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast