+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Kenster,

I checked out your site and its great! People are posting to your blog and you have a constant incoming traffic pull!

Is there any tips you could pass down to a rookie like me?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great community I am super glad to me a member... hopefully I will see my product launch coming down the ropes pretty soon... Very glad to be a part of JV Notify!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to be here jvnp rock's and i am sure i will be helping the community and get some help at the same time
    Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi !
    I joined JVnotify and willing to learn more how it can help me make money. I am Vietnamese. I have a electrical technician but don't know about Internet Marketing. I'm ready to learn. Now, I am doing a Website about digital technology.

DungTrung,
    dungtrung

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    While it is a ton of work to put together great informational products, I am damn glad that there are sites likes this that put such value on building solid business relationships. Thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Im really happy to be here! Hopefully I can find some nice people to work with on this forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All, My Name is Kayum from the UK, thats right, where the Olympics is happening right now.

I just joined this forum, in fact the Third forum I have ever joined. I look forward to reading your posts and success stories.

I hope I am able to offer as much value as I receive if not more.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,
    I just signed up and I'm overwhelmed

I have freshly developed a WP plugin and have some bloggers already testing it with quite interesting feedbacks.
    They propose $97 for unlimited domain/multi version and $47 for single domain version of the plugin. My plugin helps bloggers to generate more income from their blogs

I want to be able to get more affiliates to promote is. Can someone give me quick guide on how to go about it here?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone:

My name is David and I just found out about site a couple of days ago from George Brown... I'd been watching and observing IM (Internet marketing) for such a time now and although it is overwhelming to understand an execute things... I sincerely hope that this forum will help educate me to be prepared to promote a product.

My partner dislikes IM products merely because it's always
    The same product... I on the other hand would like to take a shot at this... I'm a little confused and hopefully someone can give me the answer here... So here's my question... If a JV offer is announced before one joins this forum is it too late to get a piece of the pie? In other words... Being that most have already registered a domain for a new release and there are lots of pages already set to go? I hope I asked my question clearly enough... Or maybe not?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Its never too late, in fact don't view each offer as a short term promotion, think long term, make sure the product you are looking to promote has longevity (evergreen) so that any work invested will return dividends for years to come.

Think of Amazon with its thousands if not millions of affiliates, they don't think twice to promote a relevant product even if its been on Amazon for years, a good solid product will return dividends for years to come, so don't focus on the here and hype.

Quote Originally Posted by David Morales View Post
    Hi everyone:

My name is David and I just found out about site a couple of days ago from George Brown... I'd been watching and observing IM (Internet marketing) for such a time now and although it is overwhelming to understand an execute things... I sincerely hope that this forum will help educate me to be prepared to promote a product.

My partner dislikes IM products merely because it's always
    The same product... I on the other hand would like to take a shot at this... I'm a little confused and hopefully someone can give me the answer here... So here's my question... If a JV offer is announced before one joins this forum is it too late to get a piece of the pie? In other words... Being that most have already registered a domain for a new release and there are lots of pages already set to go? I hope I asked my question clearly enough... Or maybe not?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast