+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I'm Pascal Gignac! I'm a happy father of 3 beautiful (sometime monsters) kids. My first goal is to give a better life to my family. I found that Internet Marketing can be a good way to have an amazing life style, but you have to learn lot of things and work hard (smart). My first step in the learning process is to learn English. Four months ago I’ve seat my family in the car and drive 5000 kilometres to live in an English town. Without English today, you do nothing!

My second step is to learn from the professional, is why I’m here. I discovered that site 4 days ago and I quickly understand that I’ve found one of the best business schools. I don’t know which the best business model is: affiliate or product owner? I’ll probably find the answer here.

I don’t know what is possible and in how many time! I promised my children that we would go to Quebec for Christmas, but for that, I need more money. I am ready to work 24h/7days.

That what I am, a father that have one priority: my family

By the way, thanks to Mike for the fast and quality support you provide.

Thanks everybody!

Pascal Gignac

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My hats off to everyone who has made this site an unbelievable club to be a part of. It's cool seeing so many new internet marketers coming through the doors!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, my name is Leon Fleming, Jr. I dabbled into this about 15 years ago. Was disappointed at the great learning curve and time it would take to acquire the knowledge needed to be successful. As you can see, I am now semi-retired and wanted to give this another try. I am spending quite a bit on the 'next best thing', but I gain knowledge with each passing day. Now, I am about ready to take things to the next level. Yes, I have made a few dollars in internet marketing, but nothing consistently. My approach now is to build my own list and cater to them whole-heartedly. There is where I think the real value lies.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for all the intros and feedback, Folks ... and sorry if it appears that I'm ignoring you, but though I don't want to dissuade you from following up, the Intro Thread is over here - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...Yourself-Here-...

Happy New Year!

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all. My names Ricky Britton and I have been off and on in IM for a while. I joined a while ago but have just been lurking. I want to learn more about IM, connect with like mind peeps for JV's and help some vendors promote their products. Thanks to everyone here I have finally learned how to drive traffic, mainly through good video content and SEO. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to connecting with you guys and gils - it's about that time!
    Heres to wishing you all the best for 2012 and Happy New year!
    Cheers
    Last edited by Ricky Britton; 12-31-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to see you've stepped out of lurk mode to introduce yourself, Ricky ... Welcome!

Happy New Year,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I asked, how the money can go into commission activities my bank account automatically, while my bank account data you do not have?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you offer right way, who's going to pay me and how and through what means the money could go into my bank account?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Ron Snyder and live in the mountains of Tehachapi, Ca. I have been playing at IM for the past couple of years now. I say playing because I wasn't taking it seriously. Also being from West Virginia means that we don't rush into anything quickly. Slow is the name of the game.

Being retired, I have a lot of time to devote to this new and thrilling endeavor. I taught school for several years and encouraged my student not to be afraid of stepping out to try new things in choosing a career. And then not to be afraid to change that choice, if it didn't work out.

Now that I have spent the past 50yrs doing things I loved, I get the chance to start in a whole new area.

I have looked over the forum and indeed it offers a lot of insight and experience to glean from. Since I have little experience in the marketing field not sure how much I can contribute, but time will tell.

Thanks for the warm greetings that you have given others and I look forward to being here and sharing.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ronald.

Sounds like your situation and demeanor are a perfect fit for what lies ahead ... though it can be trying at times, I wouldn't trade it for any other occupation.

Much success,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast