+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    im a bit confused. so i joined and i want to promote a program that is coming out in november as an affiliate. where do i found out more information about it? i see the launch date and there is no further info, do i just wait for further details? btw great site!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    im a bit confused. so i joined and i want to promote a program that is coming out in november as an affiliate. where do i found out more information about it? i see the launch date and there is no further info, do i just wait for further details? btw great site!
    Welcome, Dave.

The JV Launch List is updated with the details provided by the merchants that submit the listings.

Sometimes the name of the launch has not been decided yet, hence the 'TBA', among other possible modifications over time including date, business partners participating in the venture, and JV page availability. All of the above are updated as the merchant makes them available.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,
    And greetings to everyone else too.

First day in JVNotify. I'm primarily an SEO guy, but have spanned into IM lately as well too.

Thanks for the great site.

I'm looking forward to promoting mutually beneficial, ethical, quality products, through patnerships and launches.

If we all stick to that, we all win, including our clients,

Regards,
    Patrick Batty
    Last edited by Patrick Batty; 08-26-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Patrick ... please feel free to share some of your SEO nuggets with the Partnership, whenever possible.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,

I am pleased to join this community, as I have heard a lot of great things about JVnotify from quite a few respected affilate marketers.
    I am physicist by background, worked at universities for 20+ years, but for the last 2,5 years have been into IM creating niche websites, doing SEO, link building, social networking, copywriting.

I am an ideas-generating guy ))) often come up with new business ideas, but rearly develop them into a finalised product or service - mostly because every new idea seems to be greater than the previous one ))), but aslo because when I estimate required time and monetary investment, I tend to back off

I don't have a big mailing list or high-traffic websites yet, but I am working on that every day. It would be great, if you could advice on how to begin here and how I can be helpful to the community?

Thanks

Anton

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Just joined..planning to make some $$$$$

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great setup here. I look forward to a long and prosperous partnership

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and whats up everybody,
    I heard about online business or work from home opportunity from a tv commercial about a year ago and ever since then i'v been I guess enchanted, even before that I wanted to do my own thing, you know... get up in the morning and at the office at the same time...smh. But most of who've been aroud for a while know nothing of significances cheap, and working online is a thing of sequence and consequence. I started out with Niche Profit Classroom, learned some things, bought some of those 37 dollar 1 click/3 click/6 click businesses in a box that moved me to want to know more. I'v learned some valuable lessons that I hopefully will be able to pass on to the next neophite searching for opportunity online. I'm no where near where I would like to be in the scheme of online things, but i'm not where I was. i want to maximize what i'v learned over the past year and this organization is part of that effort.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    just wanted to say jvnotifypro rocks! I've made a ton of money from piggybacking from product launches :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone my name is Ray Matthews, I am no stranger to the internet been doing eBay and Google ad-sense, for a number of years been online since 1996 with my little Webtv than eventually moved on to a pc, wow internet has come a long way, Now I'm getting into affiliate marketing seems like this might be the place to learn some valuable information.
    Last edited by Ray ; 09-23-2011 at 05:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast