+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, my name is Kim, I found this forum via a link from another forum. I've worked with affiliates since '99, in a variety of online businesses. I currently own a hybrid online/offline affiliate program that I'll promote in the appropriate place.

I hope to contribute to the knowledge base around here, over the past 15+ years I have seen a lot of things in common to affiliates that produce and also to those that struggle... so hopefully I can answer some questions or make some suggestions that might give someone an idea or an edge that enables them to earn more.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kim ... we can always use partners highly experienced in Affiliate Marketing, that's for sure. Please feel free to stop by often ... I look forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great to be here!!!

Hello,

I found this site while doing some research. I have been an internet marketer for over 4 years and love the life it can give you, I'm Scottish but now live in Croatia (a lot less rain). Anyway I have a few products that I am working on and a few with my partner...its very interesting putting down solid info that I know others will benefit from!

Anyway great to be here, Chat soon,

Regards

Marc

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Marc ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Welcome aboard, Marc ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr
    Thanks Mike...very much appreciated!

Cheers

Marc

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

Browsed around the forum for a while and liked what I saw so decided to sign up, seems like a good place where people can help each other

Cheers
    Rob,

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Rob ...

We've actually got a number of long overdue improvements in the works, so you stopped by at a good time. Be on the lookout.

Happy Monday,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Nice one, thanks for the welcome Mike I will be on the lookout

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Welcome aboard, Rob ...

We've actually got a number of long overdue improvements in the works, so you stopped by at a good time. Be on the lookout.

Happy Monday,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Chris ... nice to have another 'Old Timer', in the mix. You actually have me by a couple of years ('97).

Looking forward to reading you contributions ... Welcome to JVNP.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Biggs View Post
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast