+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Show Up In Google

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How To Show Up In Google

Hey, after you set up your site how do you get your actual site to show up fast in google using SEO? I would like to be able to capture multiple spots on google top ten for my keyword once I get my site in.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Show Up In Google

Do you want him indexed fast or ranking high for your keywords within no time?

Indexed isn't a problem, just bookmark your site a at several social sites.

Ranking high for a particular keyword can be more difficult. One keyword, long tail.... there are many books written about SEO. This isn't something that can be explained in a simple forum post, you have to be more specific.
    Follow me @ http://twitter.com/promedia

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Getting indexed is one thing, but ranking is completely different.

To get indexed as Vincent said post on social bookmarking sites and comment on high traffic blogs. This will get the spiders crawling your pages.

For SEO I recommend doing an easy google search for information. It's too much information to cover in a single post, and there's advice on that literally everywhere online.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

To follow up the initial question and maybe get more content within this post. Could you provide your top 5-10 tips for ranking hihger in Google? or any form/variation on this question. Thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ranking isn't done so easily,

But it depends on what niche your site is..

Something like a site about massages and things like that is not as competetive as a site about making money online ..

Please post more info about your product/site and keywords you want to use..

Are you ready for the launch of Bulletproof Business Blueprint?<br /><br />Click here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This all depends on the kw your trying to rank for. If you search it and theres 5 million pages on that kw, then good luck. However, if there's maybe 100,000 you have a better shot. It may be difficult to get your actual site listed, so you may want to write articels or blogs on that kw that may get ranked high and lead back to your site. Also when you do things like forum posts, blogs, and articles that all have an anchor link to your site, you get high quality backlinks that will help to rate your site higher.
    Good things come to those who work for it!<br />For some free Internet Marketing info check out<br />www.web20trafficflowsystem.com<br />Its still new so I&#039;m trying to add to it while focussing on other business aspects.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

One of the ways I continually get my sites indexed (not ranked) fast is by social bookmarking.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

social boomarking, blogging, video sites!
    The Most Extreme Home Business &amp; Marketing Course in history ==&gt; Project K.K.<br /><br />More information http://www.ProjectKK.com<br />Joint Ventures: http://www.projectkk.com/joint-ventures.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How about submit some article to ezine article directory or hubpages ? These are high PR sites. Both sure index fast on google if approve. I have tried bookmarking but that doen't do well recently even for wordpress site.

Steven Yap

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Indexed:

As mentioned above: Social Bookmarking, 10 bookmark at least.

If you have platinum account at ezinearticles, try to post 3 articles, it will approved fast, Google will index the articles and follow the link to your site, and your site indexed.

Submit your RSS feed to RSS aggregators. Don't have RSS feed? There is a solution, create one. How? Follow the instruction here: feedage.com/html2rss

Get ranked:

Place your link in as many high PR do follow sites over time.

If your chosen keywords under 1 million competing pages, usually 250 high pr backlinks suitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast