+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JV Broker and Inbound Marketing Consultant

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV Broker and Inbound Marketing Consultant

bioAnswers LLC is a boutique internet marketing consulting firm with specialized knowledge and expertise in three niches.

* Health and Wellness
    * Green Technologies (biofuels, green construction, alternative energy etc)
    * Biotechnology Workforce Training and Retraining.

What We Do
    Our company provides customized consulting services to clients who need help maximizing profitability by either re-charting or expanding their product offerings to targeted online niche markets.

Our business is divided into two distinct areas of activity. Joint Venture brokering and Inbound Marketing Consulting.

Joint Venture Brokering Services
    Focuses on helping two client types.

* Small Businesses or individuals looking for Joint Venture Partners to cross promote digital products and/or services to any of the three defined online niche markets and

* Medium sized businesses seeking to build more complex Joint Ventures with large corporations by leveraging assets and resources in any of the three niche markets.

Inbound Marketing Consulting Services
    On this side of the business we provide consulting services to companies seeking to leverage the power of inbound marketing to

* increase exposure through Social Media, SEO, SEM etc)
    * Optimize product visibility through content re-purposing strategies and
    * increase a website's ability to get found by balancing your Inbound and Outbound marketing mix

Visit us at www.bioanswers.com
    Gregory I. Simpson, PhD<br />508-925-5148<br /><br />JV Broker specializing in products and services for the Health &amp; Wellness niche. I&#039;ve translated my love of internet marketing and the life sciences into a passion for helping individuals and companies build lucrative JV partnerships.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: JV Broker and Inbound Marketing Consultant

Hi Gregory,

Do you have testimonials from happy clients? I am interested in exploring a jv in the health and wellness and sustainable development niches.

Keep me posted of your new projects.

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gregory Simpson
    bioAnswers LLC is a boutique internet marketing consulting firm with specialized knowledge and expertise in three niches.

* Health and Wellness
    * Green Technologies (biofuels, green construction, alternative energy etc)
    * Biotechnology Workforce Training and Retraining.

Visit us at www.bioanswers.com

+ Reply to Thread