+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips for finding serious JV for already working company?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Tips for finding serious JV for already working company?

Hi,
    I have been looking over the internet last 3 weeks to find a Joint Venture partner for our family business and I just came up with spam or people wanting money in advance...etc.

We have a good family business going in South America ( Argentina and Brazil), 80 employees, great development department and so on. So I wonder its so hard for me to find someone serious that will take a plane where I can introduce the factory, the products, the whole business..?

Did I broke any rules of the forum? i read the "read me first"....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Tips for finding serious JV for already working company?

Hi Arturo,

Perhaps you could tell us a little more about your business model - what you sell, to whom, at what price etc. and perhaps with that additional information we can offer you better guidance...

All the best,
    Richard

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Tips for finding serious JV for already working company?

My family owns a company that develop and produce any mechatronic products( Mechanics, electronics and electricity). We divide the business in 2: Business to Business (customize products) and Business to Clients ( our own brand products for precision farming/precision Agriculture). We develop products for companies such as Agco, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, CNH and others South Americans agriculture machinery manufacturers. We have own brand for final customers PLANTIUM www.plantium.com.br , www.sbox.com.ar (you will find English here) www.plantium.com ( is down for maintenance).

We have about 90 employees which 30% is development.

Our main strength is our development team , its so powerful that we had to build it as an independent company www.forkworks.com . They can develop anything, only limit is need to be profitable later on.

We have a good growth last couple years but to keep up the quality of our products to compete with US and EU products ,we need to invest a lot of money in equipment.

Now we have reach a moment where we want to take it to the next level, go global and reach more market faster and stronger...to be able to do this we need a join venture partner that will help us with capital.

+ Reply to Thread