+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey it's Edmund Loh here

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey it's Edmund Loh here

Great to see JVNP 2.0 finally! I've been following JVNotifyPro for upcoming launches and it's a great place to make new connections. Mike, I'm also impressed with your work and the level of professionalism you displayed. A big thanks and salutes to you!

A little personal introduction - I've been marketing online since 2005. Many of my customers and JV Partners associate me with Private Label Rights (PLR), as I've been successfully selling a ton of PLR information products over the years. Am branching out to other stuffs though.

Looking forward to make new connections here and see the new forum take off!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Edmund

Hi Edmund, it's great to be in good company! Peter

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Edmund ... but the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts, and many of you have had a part in making JVNP popular ... let's keep the streak going.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Edmund, great to see you here!

We haven't spoke yet, but some of my students have had very successful ad swaps with you, so there's always time to start!

Hit me up with a private message once this community is launched, as I'd love to sort a cross promo out with you sometime

Talk soon,
    - James.

+ Reply to Thread