+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me form the puzzle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Help me form the puzzle

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Josette Ciappara and I have been looking into developing an internet marketing biz. I've read loads of material and I now want to start the ball rolling. I am interested in the affiliate market. Can you please clarify these points for me:

I have quite a good list to start off with. When I choose the product I want to JV with, can I offer my traffic to sell their product in exchange for their list of contacts so as to increase traffic and focus the market more? If so, how is this done?

Thanks for your time

Josette

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Help me form the puzzle

Hi Josette,

It seems nobody has answered your question yet. I'll be honest that your questions isn't too clear though, so this may be pertly the reason.

Do you mean to ask if you can have a copy of the product owners mailing list if you send out there promotion to your own list?

If so, the answer is likely "no". A good szied list of buyers is like gold and so nobody is likely to provide you with theirs. Furthermore, a successful list owner will have built up rapport with their list and won't want to jeadardize (sp?) this.

Lastly there are the legal implications of giving away other people's contact details.

If I read your question wrongly, please clarify what it is that you'd like to know.

All the best,
    Richard

+ Reply to Thread