+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Four Steps to Unlimited Free Traffic

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Four Steps to Unlimited Free Traffic

The first thing you should know is that what I'm really good at is launches and then how you sequence your sales and the way you communicate with your clients. That said, I have to get into a little bit of everything. I've gotten two of my clients up to 5000 facebook followers as fast as facebook will allow it to happen, and I can generate traffic with the best of them, even though to be honest the traffic part of marketing is to me the very least interesting.

Here is a simple, four step process to get a lot of very solid, targeted free traffic.

Before you read on, know that it takes work. A lot of it. In fact, if you got into marketing because you don't want to work for your money, don't even read the rest of this article. Your not going to make it anyway.

If your still reading this, I assume that your willing to work hard right now to plant the seed of later success, so here we got.

First of all you need to get yourself on Ezine Articles. Easy enough.
    Now, once your on Ezine articles link your PROFILE to 5 to 10 RSS feeds. Don't do more than 5 or 10 because otherwise your going to screw this over for everyone else.

Next spin the article, ideally 10 to 15 spins, and submit that article to a new directory. On each of these other article directories, set yourself up on every single RSS feed you can find. Your going to get kicked off of some of them for doing it (which is why you don't want to do a bunch of them on Ezine, coz Chris will kick you off for it too). Like I said, on Ezine articles I have my clients just do 5 or 10 RSS feeds. On the others I'll do 100.

Next, you want to go out and socially bookmark every single article on every single directory. Again, every single article needs to point back to the main, original article on Ezine Articles.

That's pretty much it. I've had clients get on the front page of google for terms like Forex Robot (which is an $8.00 PPC keyword) using this simple little trick. It takes some time, and ideally you will just hire an assistant to do a lot of the work for you. You will get traffic though.

Ideally if you do this, you will write 2 or 3 original articles per day on your topic, and then end up with 20 or 30 spun articles pointing back to the main one that then links to your main site.

This does several things for you obviously. It generates a ton of targeted traffic, which you can send to a good landing page, which you can use to build up a nice list. Having a nice list makes you worth JVing with.

If your willing to spend about 2 months on this, there is no reason you can't have a good solid list of 5000 or so people with in a few months, and like I said at that point people will consider doing swaps with you and JVs.

Brandon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Four Steps to Unlimited Free Traffic

This is really cool, thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Brandon,

Thanks a lot for these steps.

I just have one question about the articles you are posting
    on the other directories than ezinearticles.com. Are the links
    you're using with these articles only linking back to the ezine
    article or do you also use one link for your landing page?

Daniel

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The idea is that Google loves EzineArticles alot already, and so the more good links you can get back to your article there, the better off your going to be. Your EZA article and box should go to your landing pages, but EVERYTHING ELSE should point back to EZA.

Reall good friend of mine was a top article marketing guy before he got into copy in a big way. This is just a very brief look at how to really kick some butt with your articles, either to your own site or as an affiliate. This entire method will probably be expanded out into a product by the end of the year and I'll manage the launch, most likely as a CB product.

Brandon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Brandon, thanks a lot for the reply.

I'm looking forward to this new product and by then I may have built a big list
    to become a good JV partner :-)

Daniel

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Brandon for a great post.

You wouldn't do me a favor would you? Can you explain exactly, the method you use to link your EZA PROFILE to 5 to 10 RSS feeds.

Frankly, I haven't a clue, besides, I don't want to screw-up! :o

Thanks in advance 8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I second Jimbo23, how do you do this?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is one of those things that's not very difficult to do, but if you want the step by step you have to "buy the course" so to speak. Since I don't sell anything myself, my "course" is the strategic consulting and product launch services that I provide. If you'd be interested in having me manage a launch for you, or even just booking a few hours with me, I'd be happy to include showing you how to setup all of the RSS feeds in EZA as part of what we talk about.

Brandon

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great post Brandon, but I don’t think jimbo23 question was about the full course. It was a single element that was unclear to him.

jimbo23 and David I don’t mind filling the gap in for you.

Once your article is accepted on EzineArticles you become an expert on your topic and you get a profile page with all your articles. Note, most people will also spread their articles out of many different pen names.

If you increase the profile search engine score your articles will also receive a higher search engine score and benifit as well. You can do this by bookmarking your profile. Use sites like del.icio.us, Squidoo, WiseWeber, Blogroll to do so.

You can then take your Eznie Articles RSS feed and add it to some RSS Aggregators like RSS reader or RSS connect. You can do a search on Google for other RSS Aggregators.

Don’t forget you also need to link to your articles directly as well. A quick an easy way to do this is by using your signature in forums you belong to.

Hope this helps…

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I don't have a course. I do launches and strategic consulting for people who do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast