+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video Creattion Help?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Video Creattion Help?

Does anyone know of a good way to create images with text on them for videus? Something simple like having a blue background with white letters that says "Get It Now!". I heard I needed something like photoshop to do this but I figured it was an easier way to do this.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    There Are Real Ways To Make Money Online!<br />http://www.RealMoneyAccess.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Video Creattion Help?

Hey there Earl

The easiest way to do that is Snag it. You can create text images with backgrounds extremely
    easily. Also, you can cut out the middle step if you are using Windows movie maker. Simply
    create a video with a title credit that has your message on it.

I use snag it for videos, web pages, screen shots and anything else I need it for. It's
    affordable and easy to learn to use.

Hope this helps
    Bob Yeager is an internationally-acclaimed Internet Strategy Mentor,<br />author, seminar and radio show host, and leading Internet<br />marketing expert. He can be found spending most of his time at<br />http://www.TheWESTProgram.com teaching his students, when he&#039;s<br />not playing with his daughter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks a ton Bob, I really appreciate it!
    There Are Real Ways To Make Money Online!<br />http://www.RealMoneyAccess.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Unless its just a one time thing I would recommend you use photoshop. What you are looking to to is very simple in photoshop. PM me if you need any help.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

If it's for video, you can easily do plain text on a plain background right in Windows Movie Maker and add transition or effects to "spruce it up"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

If you happen to have PowerPoint, one huge advantage is that you can export the entire presentation as .JPG files all at once. And, of course, it's the fastest way of all time to create simple text slides. OpenOffice is free, and its Impress is also great for slides, but it doesn't have that super fast export feature. It only takes a few minutes in OO, however.
    Want to learn how to build a beautiful, robust website you can update yourself anytime using WordPress, even if it isn&#039;t a blog? Click here for our free minicourse telling you exactly how.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Photoshop is really good if you have

Gimp is free, it's an alternative to Photoshop.

You can use Paintbrush. I think all version of windows has it.

Xheader is also good and it's free.

Ross
    Watch out for the launching of Quick Minisite Builder<br />http://quickminisitebuilder.com/members &lt;--preview

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have to agree with Tom on this one where he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campbell
    If you happen to have PowerPoint, one huge advantage is that you can export the entire presentation as .JPG files all at once. And, of course, it's the fastest way of all time to create simple text slides. OpenOffice is free, and its Impress is also great for slides, but it doesn't have that super fast export feature. It only takes a few minutes in OO, however.
    When I do my videos, I happen to use Camtasia and I feel it's REALLY worth the money if you are doing to do a video marketing. When I need transitions / titles / text base graphics - I create them in PowerPoint and export them just like Tom says.

I ALSO like this because they are a nice, optimum size for making 640X480 size videos ... I would show a video that I recently did for a "new deal" I'm working on ... but I DON'T want to be accused of promoting the link on here as a newer poster ;D But needless to say, 10 minutes with powerpoint and a few minutes with Camtasia ... you can make some GOOOD looking graphics "quick & easy"!
    Bob Gatchel<br />Creator: InternetRichesMadeEasy.com<br />as featured in Robert G. Allen&#039;s Best Selling Book:<br />&quot;Multiple Streams of Internet Income&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I use Camtasia or PhotoStory for my videos. The best for this type of video is the Windows PhotoStory because all you have to do is to choose the images, choose transition between pictures, and walla, you have a ready made video.

Another thing you can try is Intro creator. Instead of choosing your own pictures you simply write what you want to say to the world, press the button and you're all done.

Good luck,

Mike G

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Personally, I like iMovie, if you have a newer Mac.
    It is very simple to make decent videos with catchy effects.

Im not as familiar with Windows movie maker, but it does a fairly decent job as well.

Both programs are free, and there are tutorials galore online.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better than the best.

+ Reply to Thread