+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please read first before doing anything else!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Please read first before doing anything else!

Despite doing what I can to help new JVNP partners navigate the community successfully, we're still seeing a lot of folks ...

1) Introducing themselves in the wrong places ...

2) Asking for help recruiting 'affiliates' (this is a JV Community ... NOT an Affiliate Recruitment service!) ...

3) Posting JV Offers and help requests in the Main Discussion area (that section is for interactive content ... not to draw attention to you or your offers within the content!).

4) Not filling out their profile completely, nor using their signature file ... which is your only allowable method of self promotion within the main discussion area, so it's recommended that you take advantage of it.

5) Putting the cart before the horse by jumping in and posting before understanding how to best participate in this community. Please remember that how you introduce yourself and what you say within posts and threads will either adversely or positively affect how you will be perceived by your peers.

I don't mind helping those new to JV Marketing learn how to be productive members of the JV Marketing Community, but you will have to work hard and apply what you've learned ... and that will take time. Please don't embarrass yourselves by asking for too much too soon ... take the time to do things right.

Here is the post mentioned in your Welcome email ... please start there before doing anything else.

What Is JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch? (Start Here ...)

The ultimate goal of JV Notify Pro is to help us help each other succeed via JV Marketing ... please do your part by learning what to do, first.

Cheers,

Mike

PS

Generic posts by Newbie partners asking for help making money on the Internet will simply be deleted from now on without warning ... we've seen way too many of these off topic posts, and I'll be darned if I'm going to let this bad habit drive away experienced partners.

This community exists to allow merchants to work together toward mutual success using JV Marketing as a networking and promotional vehicle. We're not here to be your personal basic knowledge ATM ... read the archives and ask specific questions ... PLEASE!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!

thank you for this post, i have understood what the site is all about, and I believe this is an enabling environment for us to share our views.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike

I don't mean to bother with this maybe silly question, but I have it no very clear about the affiliate signature. Can i put any of my affiliate links there??

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for all of your efforts. I'll do my best to conform to ur rules and regs.
    Great site, I'm grateful that u folks thought enough of the idea to to bring it to fruition...
    I hope ur having a very blessed life, u certainly deserve it!!!
    LEON JAMES LA PLACE 12/3/09

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike

After surfing through a number of posts and making a few comments myself I must commend you for the work your doing as I'm sure it is a lot of work and I'm sure you have put in many hours over seeing this site.

Great job, keep up the good work your doing.

Bob Kimsey
    The Vhiper Network
    My Marketing has just one purpose: Helping YOU and YOUR business to grow!<br />Communications for the 21st Century http://Vhiper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mike,

Thanks for the post I will try to avoid any of these problems as being a newbie.

The community is a great place to be in thanks again
    Proven Tactics That Will Skyrocket <br />Your Internet Marketing Earnings Starting With <br /> How To Build An Email List

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi mike!

Great help tool for us newbies. I want to thank and congratulate you on your time and effort to put all these together.

More grease to your elbow.

Kaiser
    Let Make This Work For Every body.<br /><br />Kaiser

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Heh, I'll try to keep myself out of trouble. :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

great information

I hope all new members can follow it

Chirs

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike,

Point well taken... I will certainly do my best to adhere to the rules and principles

you clearly worked hard to establish. I hope to merely gain a leg up on the

average Clickbank r PayDotCom affiliate as my mentor has suggested.

Thanks again,

Marc Carrella
    Marc Carrella

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast