+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What I have learned managing $1,046,000 in launches this year

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What I have learned managing $1,046,000 in launches this year

I never thought about having pre-made tweets... that's a great idea!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Very interesting post, Brandon.

You are a really straight-forward guy, and that is very rare in the Internet Marketing world.

Keep up the good work, buddy. ;D
    Get Access to a 6-Figure Sales Funnel: http://www.FasterIncomePlan.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Very good post awesome! By the way how do you insert your photo on these forums posts? I went to my settings but it wouldn't let me select the option.
    ~ Dorian Oddi<br /><br />www.WeightSlimmer.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you for sharing this, Brandon. Excellent post!

With your permission, I'd add graphics and banners to your list. I'm providing a few of the things you mention to my affiliates, but now I realize that I'm missing on a few key things that can help them be better equipped to succeed.

Success,
    Tamara

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just wanted to update this figure and also some info.

The launch figure is up closer to $3.5million now. I've also created an additional $4million in other value through follow up sequences, traffic strategies, etc etc. It's an amazing feeling to know that entrepreneurs are being able to live the lives of their dreams because of the help I am giving them.

Also, I just got back from Jeff Walker's $25,000 Product Launch Manager Training Program. It was one of the most amazing professional experiences of my life. The event started at about 8 each morning and went until 7 or 8 each night. Amazing, it was like drinking from a fire hose.

I decided that I wanted to keep drinking from that fire hose, and so I signed up for Jeff's Mastermind Group too. The mastermind gives me one on one access to Jeff Walker, and allows me to have his personal help with aspects of the launches I'm doing for my clients. Pretty awesome stuff and I'm really excited.

I have to say this whole IM Thang has really been a blessing for me, and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about the future.

Brandon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Fantastic advice given here. Thanks for this firsthand experience viewpoint.
    Offline is my thing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'll be updating this later. Jeff and Jon Walker hired me and my friend Chris Haddad to manage a launch in the real estate space for a client of their company, Product Launch Agency. To my knowledge they have not hired anyone else to do their client launches in the past. Because obviously their reputation is on the line as well they are taking a very active role in the product launch, and it's been like drinking from a fire hose.

The internal launch rolls off here in a few weeks, and like I said I'll have a report on that.

It's been an amazing opportunity for me to learn from the best...plus I've been able to raise my retainer from $15,000 to $40,000 and people are paying it

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

I am really grateful for all the info Brandon you've given. That was the main reason I joined the forum after sifting through a couple of the large articles! It's important to make life as easy as possible for everyone involved in the launch to insure it all runs smoothly.

Thanks again!
    Learn How You Can Make Money With CPA Marketing<br /><br />http://bit.ly/2lt4Tz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Brandon!

I'm going into my first major launch soon (everybody keep your eyes on the calender!)and your tips and "rules" are very helpful.

We've always soft launched in the past...this is gonna be fun!

Melford Bibens
    http://CashMakingPowerSites.com<br />http://TaxLiensMadeEasy.com<br />http://TopSecretAdSecret.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

awsome advice

Since getting started in this industry 12 months ago.. i have been carefully building strategic alliances by attending various seminars and really getting to know the people i want to partner with.

I sit down and talk with them.. buy them drinks at the bar.. have fun and a good laugh..

Really just becoming good friends with people in your industry can really help long term strategic alliances..

Thanks

Dan
    www.PowerSellerProfitSystem.com (COMING SOON)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast