+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any insider secrets to SEO?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Any insider secrets to SEO?

I know about, and have used most resources for SEO, just checking to see if anyone else would be willing to part with a little friendly insider secret or two that they may have used to break into that elusive first page of google. I doubt I'll get anything too amazingly effective, for obvious reasons, but would like to see what you all have to say or have used for your SEO adventures.

Thanks for the advice.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Any insider secrets to SEO?

Hey matthew..The key is relevent Keyword rich (By keyword rich I don't mean keyword spam) content and number of backlinks.

So keep adding good content to your site and keep building backlinks from different sites like bookmarking, article submission, video submission etc..

Not only does this increase your SE rankings, but this will also help you get traffic from other sources.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Any insider secrets to SEO?

Building backlinks from closely-related websites with a high level of authority is the thing that will have the biggest effect on your results. Your question is pretty broad though - can you be more specific with your question?

All the best,
    Richard

+ Reply to Thread