+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What benefits are most crucial to you when ordering your graphic design ?

Shlomi Khutoretsky

What benefits are most crucial to you when ordering your graphic design ?

Hi,

what benefits help you choose a graphic designer to work with ?

if you come into a site of a designer, how do you decide that this is the one you want to work with?

Thanks,

Shlomi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What benefits are most crucial to you when ordering your graphic design ?

I would personally recommend designgururyan.com. Ryan Jackson is a cool Australian guy who does graphics of the gurus. He is somewhat expensive, but you get the results you want with his design.

Alan Magliocca
    www.ClickBankReaper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I would see his portfolio, and the testimonials.

Testimonials from big-guns speak tonnes about the designer's credibility.

If you are on a budget, check out Warrior Forum for some good designers. You can find some awesome designers out there who still haven't got into the limelight (probably that's the reason they are affordable to the masses)

There is no shortage of talent and professionalism on the WF.

Regards
    Abhi

Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Shlomi,

I would also look at the graphic designer's portfolio, but also get in touch with him before ordering a design. I have seen some really bland portfolios while people like DGR or Sean Lowery have amazing ones.

The reason why I would advise getting in touch with the designer first is to gauge response time and friendliness. It is a pet peeve on mine when people take days to respond to my emails. There's some people who I know are honestly too busy to respond quickly and that's fine with me, but if I'm working with a graphic designer, I expect them to be there whenever I need them (within reason).

Hope this helps!

Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Portfolio is critical and response times....also a nice touch is a graphic designer who offers revisions without additional cost.

I have used minisite911 to produce a couple of my sites as well as myminisitegraphic.com both were very responsive and reasonably priced
    A Short URL Service Specifically For Marketers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I agree that the portfolio is important, but also customer service and speed. This is why I tend to deal with the same designers time and again. I have a few people that I know I can rely on to get a quality job done every time, and in super-quick time. I have ordered 10+ minisite designs from a single designer in the last 9 months or so so it pays to do a good job!

All the best,
    Richard

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I've used a ton of graphic designers over the years, and the best one I've come across so far is James Dyson, and his site is called Minisite Studio.
    Adam Warner&#039;s &quot;Your Fun Business&quot; -- Top Selling ClickBank Product -- http://www.YourFunBusiness.com/special<br /><br />E-Mail or PM Me for JV Cross Promotions.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

One key thing is to find out how the graphics did in the launch.

I see a lot of great mini sites that look good and after they are
    split tested they find out that they hurt sales.

So split test them.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

designgururyan is often overbooked, but the guys at minisitefrog.com (another australian operation) are also excellent designers worth checking out. i only came across them less than two weeks ago, but they are bookmarked and i have a project in currently.
    Stephen Carter<br />Developer of Affiliate Review Site Software<br />Developer of FREE ClickBank Affiliate Sales Alert Software

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

time... time.....time the best designer i have found is cory thomas thewebsquad.net las vegas
    thanks for your time..... Mr Julian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast