+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *** Personal Coaching from Steven Johnson ***- DO OR DONT ?????

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

*** Personal Coaching from Steven Johnson ***- DO OR DONT ?????

Hello Friends,

I am Mark and I am new to this Forum. I had purchased Steven Johnson's product, The Next Affiliate Idol and had fair bit of success implimenting the product.

Few days ago I got a call from a guy named Trace Turley who claimed to be from Steven Johnson's Office. Sounded like a good man and he offered me a deal. Personal Coaching with one of their agents. The money to be invested is quite high.

I would like to know, does that really work??
    Is it a scam??

Please help.

Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ** Urgent ** please Advice

Hi Mark,

This is a common practice with some marketers...they call their customers to upsell them on high end coaching because you're an action taker. I've gotten a couple of these calls myself.

To be honest, I wouldn't enrol in those because I'd want to see a salesletter and a personal video from a top marketer; I wouldn't want to enrol in a coaching program over the phone and speaking to some random person.

Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: *** Personal Coaching from Steven Johnson ***- DO OR DONT ?????

Hi Mark,

I too was contacted for coaching. It seems that it is common practice with some product owners to pass their buyers names to a coaching floor where they are called for a mentor or coaching program that is expensive. Since people tend to purchase again after a recent purchase and the goal of high income is the end result, they hope to close.

It seems that enough people accept the program to make it a common practice. I turned it down.

Barry

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

It is only a good deal if you can really aford it. I know this is not what people would expect me to say since we run a coaching program for our own backend. But at the end of the day if you can't aford to loose every penny that you invest then pass on it.

These progams do help and they are a great value but you have to understand that after you buy get in to the program it take more cash to do the things that you need to in order to ramp up your income.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I too help run a coaching floor, and it's VERY SUCCESSFUL... Tons of people enroll, each day, but it doesn't work out for everyone. But the tactics taught work, of course, that's how you got there in the first place... So, depending on the offer on the phone, go for it or not... I kickstarted it with a mentor though.

- Chris
    How I easily make at least $300/day with Googles&#039; placement targeting. The fastest, cheapest and most &quot;un-used&quot; method for building a limitless list of targeted, eager buyers and customers fast, on autopilot. www.lazymilliondollars.com - Pre-Launch - Feb 12th!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You may want to look into Chris Freville's program or Alex Jeffries as well...both stand up guys with really good information.
    A Short URL Service Specifically For Marketers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    It is only a good deal if you can really aford it. I know this is not what people would expect me to say since we run a coaching program for our own backend. But at the end of the day if you can't aford to loose every penny that you invest then pass on it.

These progams do help and they are a great value but you have to understand that after you buy get in to the program it take more cash to do the things that you need to in order to ramp up your income.

Charles
    How much does it cost anyway... I have been hearing that one has to invest a lot... Is there a tentetive figure?? $500, $1000, $1500???

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Some of these programs can go from 500 to $10000 or higher. The one that contacted me said they charged 10% of what you wanted to earn. So if you wanted to make $250000 a year then be prepared to fork over 25 grand!!!

On the other hand I am currently enrolled in a coaching program. It does give you a lot of insight and great content of the biz. The difference between the online coaching and the ones that call you up that I've noticed is the guarantee. Most online mentors will give you a money back guarantee where as these other guys will say they'll help you til you make your money back. Not so fond of the latter myself.

If you feel that it will help you and you have the bankroll, I say go for it. There's nothing like a good mentor that you can actually talk to and get real answers.

Daniel
    Good things come to those who work for it!<br />For some free Internet Marketing info check out<br />www.web20trafficflowsystem.com<br />Its still new so I&#039;m trying to add to it while focussing on other business aspects.

+ Reply to Thread