+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your say on REFUND

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Your say on REFUND

Refunds are just the way of life. Yes will get more sales if you offer a refund period.
    Even if they get a refund the buyers are still on your list, you can offer them a different product later down the line that might suit them better.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

First, you need to be aware that most customers seek value for their money. Only a minority are cheats. Second, it can happen to any of us - you bought something only to discover that it is not right for you, then you turn it back for a refund. Yes, digital products should not be like that, but the FACT remains that credibility is second to none for long term value as well. Credibility breeds loyalty. In essence, your quick no quibble refund could also be a well spent dollar. I call it reverse advertising. Genuine refunds will advertise for you sooner or later. It's a future advert you have placed.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I agree that only a very few are serial refunders (its actually funny because I spoke to one of my dorm mates about this Tuesday).

If we assume that all buyers (and I throw all of us in there too) are honest when they buy online products make a decent decision as to what they buy. Few people go willy nilly and buy what ever they want at will. So chances are they will read our pages, mull it over, maybe research then act. If they dont like it they dont like it thats just nature, others forget and thats better for us, but most people who have a product that works for them support it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123