+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone need to sell more?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Does anyone need to sell more?

Hey all,

I need to find a JV partner who has a product and list and is looking to sell MORE of there product to their list.
    I will do the email campaign but I do have a 45% commission, meaning if you do take me on, I want 45% of the overall profits made from the campaign.

I have some experience and I have seen results with this system I am using.

If you are interested or just want to find out more.

Send me an email at adil_amarsi@yahoo.com

I will get back to you ASAP.

Best wishes,
    Adil
    Ask me how I can help you Generate MORE SALES to your list in a short space of time.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Does anyone need to sell more?

Not quite what I was looking for to launch this section, but ... quick question.

You specialize in helping list owners make more money from their own list ... what is your guarantee?

It appears you would have to convert a minimum of 2 to 3 times as many sales just to make it worth their while ... even more if you were to gain subscribers out of the deal.

Could you explain a little more in depth how you operate? ... past performances? ... testimonials?

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

It's worked twice now for two completely different products, one was a Traffic Exchange and the other was a personal development product.
    I haven't got any testimonials yet because I haven't asked for them but I will do in future, thanks for the advice on that by the way .

My Guarantee is pretty much if I don't produce the results then I don't take commission.

Well I use a system to promote there products by giving extra value, I write the email campaigns and get everything in line for the person and then watch it all work out.

Best,

Adil.
    Ask me how I can help you Generate MORE SALES to your list in a short space of time.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I have been approached many times with some variation of the following....

I'll write a series of email messages to use for promotions. I will need you to either set a lower price point, or add a high perceived value bonus/bribe.

Now, you send out the email to your list and pay me x-% of the profits generated.

Okay, that's the offer i usually receive, and i always reject this offer.

Here is my reasoning from a list owner perspective.

[1] I write my own emails to my list and it really isn't something i can farm out. I know my list and the flow that they respond best to.

[2] How on earth would it benefit me to lower my price point (a.k.a. special sale) and then give you x-% commission per sale. My sales volume isn't going to hit any significant high level because as a list owner it is a part of my basic routine to offer 'sales' from time to time.

[3] same argument with adding some special bonus. It makes no since to me to have someone else write a few promo emails that are forcing me to lower price point and/or add more content to my existing product just to try to recover/convert people on my list that I have previously lost or have not yet sold. Again, as a list owner these are things that are already built into my core setup.

It's simple to see whats in it for you, but what's really in it for me?

The only possible benefit for the list owner that I can see here is if he has a product that is dead that he wants to revive.... and even then, why pay someone to write the email promos for it? the emails are the easiest part of the entire sales process.

Again, I understand that I may have missed your point and possibly not understanding the service that you provide, and I would absolutely welcome your reply to set me straight on this topic and show me how this can truly benefit me as the list owner.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Adil,

Wonder if you are still around ... or?
    I work with companies that are always looking for good communicators and sales people. Who isn't, especially with the recession/depression going on.
    If you are a good sales person you can make a lot of money with the right kind of deal.
    Have you heard of Ross Perot? He got his start as a sales rep for IBM. He didn't get a 40%+ sales commission, but he probably did get 5-10% on IBM computer systems that were selling for $MM's per system. Ross Perot, of course, became a billionaire when he started his own company and turned his sweat equity into stock value.
    Fortunately for me most IM marketers are not using their skills with "real" businesses. It's their loss, I think.
    Ralph Branson

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

do not know what to say, but if I have my own list I prefer to get out from this forum and make my own 100% profit

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi...

My take on the matter is simple!. I provide the product and person X provides the list. The JV is then constructed in such a way that both the list owner (person X) and the product owner (myself) will benefit from sales generated from the list. As a product owner, I cannot provide the product as well as the list and person X just write emails to the list. In return for that person X wants 45%. Definitely not a DEAL for me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Ephron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Ephron,

You are correct. 45% of a launch is roughly 3 times more than the average amount a JV broker takes from a launch. Even if there was massive social proof that Adil was able to deliver the goods, it would be far more economic just to pay a proven email copywriter to write an autoresponder series.

I hate to post stuff like this in other people's threads, but I honestly do not think there is a demand for this type of twist on email copywriting.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by utomo basuki
    do not know what to say, but if I have my own list I prefer to get out from this forum and make my own 100% profit
    Yes sure...i think the same... so what is the advantage??

Cheers,

Patrick
    ===&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;Affiliate Blueprint&quot; &lt;&lt;&lt;===<br />&quot;Learn The 1 Biggest Secret To ???&quot;<br /><br />http://www.affiliateblueprint.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Ng
    Hey Ephron,

You are correct. 45% of a launch is roughly 3 times more than the average amount a JV broker takes from a launch. Even if there was massive social proof that Adil was able to deliver the goods, it would be far more economic just to pay a proven email copywriter to write an autoresponder series.

I hate to post stuff like this in other people's threads, but I honestly do not think there is a demand for this type of twist on email copywriting.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Curtis
    I think there is a market for this, although I am not a prospect at this point.

The reason I say this is that I see the Infomercial model and from the little I've heard, I believe those guys sometimes get 50% or more. Now, I will add that they add a lot more than just copywriting, but the idea is similar. "You build a product and I'll take on all the risks of marketing it."

Things the OP did not discuss were continuing commissions from continuity programs, parallel promotions with other JV partners, etc. Seemed there was a lot left out of the analysis. For example, what if he flops and someone clones the product and rolls it out, essentially taking the market away. Any guarantees or liability?

Cheers,
    Kirk
    [bold]Sign me up![/bold]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast