+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New JV Related Services Category, NEED and PROVIDE Boards.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New JV Related Services Category, NEED and PROVIDE Boards.

Gee John,

I thought you prefered to lurk in dark alleys in the seedier sections of towns.

Mike,

So may I assume the services offered section is a place where blatent self-promotion is tolerated? Or is that question answered in the first post in that section?

Andy
    This space was intentionally left blank

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, Andy.

Well .. yes, actually.

As long as the service you provide satisfies a specific need in the JV fueled product launch process, and you're willing to give your fellow JVNP partners 'a break', or perks beyond those you offer the general public.

So ... it's safe to say that if you come here blatantly pushing a make money online product, it will be deleted. If you offer squeeze page graphic design, or sales page copy writing, etc. ... you'll be welcome with open arms. Think more service related than simply educational.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

As our industry grows it reveals more services and products for those in the industry. In the next few years we will see untold numbers of new software applications, marketing concepts and strategies that will totally transform the way we all do business.

As with most growing markets we will see the good with the bad and we all know that there will probably be a few abusers that will give the industry a bad name until we all learn how to regulate and add professional standards to work by.

Having a service and product page that is open to promotion can be a good thing within a forum as long as there are standards that regulate what is displayed. Too often when products and services are posted within a trusted forum participants may interpret anything posted to be honest and above board.

With all the new FYC regulations it is important to know that any service, program or product recommended meets the standard before it is even posted. That puts a huge demand on the forum site owner both legally and financially. Disclaimers may not be sufficient with the new regulations.

We all need to work together to set a standard that will encourage honest and trustworthy growth within our industry.

Just a comment from a new member but an old marketer.

Bob Kimsey
    The Vhiper Network
    My Marketing has just one purpose: Helping YOU and YOUR business to grow!<br />Communications for the 21st Century http://Vhiper.com

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Cool idea Mike, I posted offering ghostwriting services
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is a great addition indeed. Hopefully people will stop advertising their products everywhere!

How is 2.0 coming!!??

Justin
    Crazy College Kid (Me) shows how his 30 min experiment made him go from $0-$428.58 in 10 days generating a Rapid Income Flow that keeps on growing! http://RapidIncomeFlow.com<br /><br />Want to be a JV for Rapid Income flow + learn profit grabbing free strategies: http://rapidincomeflow.com/1/JV.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike,

For me those links seem to go to a blank page. I've tried it using Firefox, IE and Chrome, from many different IPs. The address does show in the address bar after the page loads, but there is no content. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12