+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

I am currently in the beginning stages of launching a new company that offers credit repair and also has a reverse 2up system installed for clients that wish to earn extra income. I am looking for a JV that has many customers to help bring in volume. I offer more then 80% of the profits to any venture that can assist with this offer. In addition I can negotiate any other incentives requested. Contact me at jasonedwards1982@gmail.com or 682-438-0932....

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

Hey, Folks ... this is the intro to the category, not really supposed to be posting your requests and responses here.

Once you're in the right category, which in this case is NEED JV Related Services ... click New Topic, located in the upper right ... and create a new post. Try to author a subject that explains in a nutshell what you're looking for using specific topic related keywords.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    i got a problem with the Jvforum.

last day i posted a new thread there and today it was removed .

i dont know why they have removed my post.

i will be very grateful if you help me out on this topic.

answer appreciated.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Shivam,

Direct selling of a product, however inexpensive, is not allowed in this forum or on this site ... throw in a few duplicate posts, and it will be considered nothing more than spamming and be deleted.

The Provide and Need JV Related Services categories were created to allow JVNP 2.0 Partners that have an affiliate, joint venture, +/or product launch related expertise to offer their services at a special JVNP 2.0 Partner only discount, or those that need the aforementioned to request it, ... not to directly sell generally related products to fellow Partners..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Warthi View Post
    i got a problem with the Jvforum.

last day i posted a new thread there and today it was removed .

i dont know why they have removed my post.

i will be very grateful if you help me out on this topic.

answer appreciated.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike,
    now onwards i will keep in mind not to sell my stuff on this forum. but can you provide me what services can i give or demand on this forum?
    Not so new here but its just a comeback. Sig here soon... DON'T CRY NOW!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Shivam,

Regardless of what type of forum it is, unless it's sole purpose is to allow it's members to post one ad after another, the usual idea is to post and reply with usable content ... and let your sig file be your sole source of self promotion.

The top 3 general topics on this site are Joint Venture, Affiliate Program + Product Launch related content, with discussions based around that as well as general Online Business.

Sell yourself by being a valuable contributing member, and you'll more than likely notice that it's resulting in more clicks to the link in your sig file = visits to your website, blog or social pages.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike,
    now onwards i will keep in mind not to sell my stuff on this forum. but can you provide me what services can i give or demand on this forum?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike i'am still disopointe d with you. You deleted my another post from the forum. This time i was not selling anything nor asking people to click on links. I was just searching for a partner to promote my product.
    As you know, i.am in serious need of a partner to help me.and the service forum was a good choice.
    Please repost my application on the forum and remove any links if you want to.
    Please HELP ME!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Shivam,

When you first registered, you were given a link to follow that led to the The Registration Orientation Wizard.

It takes you step by step through how to make best use of the site, including how to use the JV Offer Submission Wizard to promote your JV/Affiliate Offer. It's also clearly stated in the header of this category ...

"Forum: JVNP 2.0 Job Board - Need JV Related Services NOT The Place To Ask For JV Partners! If You Need A Service Provider (Affiliate/JV/Product Launch Manager, Copywriter, Ghostwriter, Product Developer, Graphics, Site Design, etc.), Post Your Request Here."

It's also pretty common in most forums that your replies to posts will be deleted if you 'hijack' the thread ... to deviate from the the OP's original topic with a reply that contains off topic +/or veiled self promotion.

To tell you the truth, I'm a bit dicappointed that you're not reading and following the simply laid out rules, then wondering why your posts have been deleted when you break them.

I'm here to help, obviously, not hinder ... all I ask is that you follow the rules, and they aren't all that difficult to follow ... just take the time to do so.

Cheers ... and Happy Holidays.

Mike Sr

Mike i'am still disopointe d with you. You deleted my another post from the forum. This time i was not selling anything nor asking people to click on links. I was just searching for a partner to promote my product.
    As you know, i.am in serious need of a partner to help me.and the service forum was a good choice.
    Please repost my application on the forum and remove any links if you want to.
    Please HELP ME!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks, got it and sorry for taking your time. My apologises

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Dwayne Stephens i need some help i want to sell an ebook or video on SEO content, i can actually rank on the front page of google in five minutes after creating a post over and over and over again and its google, yahoo, and Bing safe, I want to show people how i do it and need a broker to get the word out or whatever you guys do, if you go to my site you will see quite of few jv products in there and most on the front page of Google, Just need to know where to start. thanks, Oh and my site is www.wyredin.com its only a page rank of 1 and google and SEO is still very simple if you just go back to the basics. That link is just to show you that i can rank even as a pr1 within 5 minutes,

this is not any kind of selling i just want a guy that can sell this to everyone and i just show them how to make it work in a few hours.

Mike i am sorry if i have broken any rules here and i will delete this if you ask me too.
    Last edited by Dwayne Stephens; 12-27-2012 at 03:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast