+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

After seeing a number of posts over time that fall into the 'need services' category ... but there has not been the necessary board to specifically answer that need ... here it is.

Please Include Service Keyword(s) In The Subject.

What are JV Related Services?

They might include ...

JV Brokering and/or

Affiliate Management

Product Launch Management

Affiliate Program Management

Product Development

Website Development

Search Engine Optimization

Web 2.0 (Social Bookmarking & Networking)

Programming

Graphics

Copywriting

Ghostwriting

... and other related services.

Once Again ... you MUST be the actual provider of the service to post a reply. NO RESELLERS or AFFILIATES!

Best,

Mike

PS

Please be aware that if you choose to follow through with partners and their offerings, you do so at your own risk. JV Notify Pro and it's management are not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of partner interaction. User discretion is advised.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: NEED JV Related Services - READ FIRST.

Hey Mike,

I am looking for JV Related services.

I have developed a software for Google Adwords for generating Ad Texts for your Google Adwords campaign.

I have launched this back in November 2008 and version 2.0 will be launching in the next few weeks.

Version 2.0 will have quite a few powerful new features that were requested by our users.

Version 2.0 will also have a new pricing structure where new prospects can test a fully functional version of AdtextGenerator software for $1 for 14 days.

I am looking for a JV Broker and perhaps a launch manager.

Looking forward to your response.

AM Khan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, AM.

Guess our fellow partners have cold feed when it comes to breaking the ice ..

We're open for business down here, Folks!

AM ... here are a few profiles you may want to check out.

Reed Floren, Sean McAlister, Willie Crawford, Hollis Carter, Rivers Corbett, and Rob Toth ... to start.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

Anyway you can help as well while we are waiting for the cold feets to get warm ?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Folks ... just have to make it clear that this category is reserved for partners in need of individual JV and product launch related services ... please don't post 'I need to learn how to make money' or 'I need JV partners', etc. ... this is for folks seriously interested in finding a fellow partner that offers specific services, preferably at a special discount ... or some other perk thrown in exclusive to JVNP partners.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Need JV brokering, affiliate management - and acquisition - launch management - copy....

Actually I'm an author edutainer mind coach and producer of on line courses and life enhancement digital products and classes Not in any way a marketer... bores me to tears.

I need a Partner with a successful track record.

In the process of re-purposing my live stuff into digital downloads which will rival the best in the world in my field.

Happy to talk numbers and give more details with a superstar.

For the record I've done the Frank Kern stuff, know Alex Mandossian personally and Understand the systems, just doing them fazes me out.

So I'm looking for someone to join the team, take the risk, get a share, build the brand.

Someone who does what they say they can do and does it in such a way as I am free to do what I can do.

That way we all make money.

I have a worldwide reputation in my field and am only interested in superstars in theirs. No wannabees.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Jonathan,

Did you manage to find a JV broker?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Nope,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

I am the owner of www.precisioncontentcreation.com

We provide IM'ers with high quality content for their sites. Whether it be SEO, press releases, AR content, Copy etc. We are out of the Boston.

You can always email me at precisioncontentcreation@gmail.com to discuss any of your needs

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    I am interested in your offer. I am into affiliate marketing for the last 6 years and working for www.anythingshopping.com, www.sellstorage.com, www.adsenseworld.in and many more.

I have gone through your requirement and found myself good fit for the same. Tell me how may I get associated with you.

You can contact me via Skype ID : ajayaggarwal OR mail me at accosoft@gmail.com

regards
    Ajay
    Ajay Aggarwal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast