+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Landing/Squeeze page software

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Landing/Squeeze page software

Hi All

We are in the final stages of putting together our product. One thing I need to get is some software that will allow us to create squeeze/landing style pages that will generate a code that will allow us to put directly into our site.

I know there are various form templates we can acquire, but what I really want is a form or template based software that the end user can simply fill in the fields, and generate the form.

Any ideas?

Graham

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Landing/Squeeze page software

Lets see if I understand. You want a piece of software that will display a form, get the user's input from the form, and then generate the HTML that you want to display on your site (the actual squeeze page).

Did I understand correctly?

If yes, this is likely a job for a medium to expert PHP programmer. You could specify the job fully and post it for bids on elance or similar sites. You'll get someone to do it for you in no time flat if you offer competitive pay.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Joe

That is the ultimate option, but does anyone know of anything commercially available out there to do this.

And Yes, you are correct in your understanding

Graham

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Im not sure if Im understanding quite right either, but there's like Joomla and other Content management softwares out there that are kinda easy to use, and just setting up a blog is an easy way to make a squeeze page....

Actually, could you explain a bit more about what you need, because I don't think I understand what you are looking for, and maybe other people are confused too?

Thanks,
    Kacey
    My signature is taking a break...

+ Reply to Thread