+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JV "Materials" Inquiry

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV "Materials" Inquiry

Hello all,

Since I am launching my first product next month, I want to make sure that I am appealing to potential JV's. Is it really necessary to provide keywords, email messages, and other info to promote the product? I have never looked into this, nor have I used it to promote other products, but it may be something that JV's are looking for. I don't really see the point in investing time on this, but I see a lot of people promoting their products by giving promotion info and "pre-launch" materials to promote the product. In my opinion, if you are an internet marketer with an email list, I don't see how you don't already know how to promote it. I also don't really like the whole "pre-launch" idea. Why not just have a launch date? What does the pre-launch really accomplish?

If I need to create a page that provides this information for potential JV's, or if I need a pre-launch, then how do I go about doing it? Who would I contact to create the proper page for me? I have no clue how to even create this page as far as html coding and providing this info.

Any help will be appreciated!

Alan
    ClickbankReaper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: JV "Materials" Inquiry

Hi Alan,

Yes! It is absolutely necessary to provide as many resources as you can to your affiliates. Imagine if you were the affiliate and you saw an affiliate page with a simple "replace XXXX with your CB ID" and nothing else. Compare that to a huge page with banners, graphics, emails, etc. Affiliates want easy money, they don't want to spend time creating ads or writing articles.

Pre-launch is essential if you have a sizeable launch in the works because it builds buzz. If you just notify your subscribers and JV partners that you have a launch coming soon and have nothing going on until then, people won't have any reason to remember your launch or to promote it.

During your pre-launch, you need to create some killer free content, create a huge JV contest to get JV partners excited and promoting like mad, you need to send constant updates to them as well as pre-launch subscribers so that you can keep them stoked to buy your product.

There's plenty of people around who will create your affiliate pages for you. For example, on the Warrior Forum, there's a lot of quality writers who can create your swipe emails or whatever type of content you want created. There's also graphic designers there who will create matching graphics for your product.

Good luck on your launch!
    Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the help Curtis!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Curtis, this info helps me as well as I'm a newbie to JV and am working on my first killer ebook... this site has really opened my eyes into many areas I need to focus on as I'm working on my overall product and packaging of such.

Cheers,

Stephen H.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Why not create a sales page for your JV partners.

Everyone seems to concentrate on getting a killer sales page for the product.

Why not get a killer sales page to entice JV partners.

Graham

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The more you provide the more JV partners you will get.

Aditionally you will need it to get a lot of the smaller guys onboard

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think it's important to create those affiliate tools whenever possible. After all, it doesn't take that much time to create em and having 1 big affiliate using one of those email messages to promote your product could prove very valuable.

Regards,
    Alvin Huang

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

One thing you might want to do is a auto replace on the affiliate page.

Check this out, on the seocodebreaker affiliate page I'm asking for the name, email, and CD id.

http://www.seocodebreaker.com/affiliates.htm

After they affiliate enter the info I take them to this page

http://www.seocodebreaker.com/affili...77&site=submit

See what I did was pass the CD id through to the affiliate tools page and then they can just grab the links and go.

This also lets me know how has what cd id and who is making sales for me.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Alan

If all this extra work seems a bit daunting I can suggest one tip that saves time and maybe some money. When you hire your copywriter for your sales page get them to include 3 or 4 swipe emails too. This will provide consistency throughout and is a definite time-saver. Good luck.

Alan

+ Reply to Thread