+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st launch advise

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: 1st launch advise

First, I highly advise you have at least 3 different products within one vertical that you enjoy. Then, I would build a simple landing/ sales page that will provide traffic to those three offers. You should give your affiliates 50-60% of the ebook price and keep the rest or you will be spinning your wheels. Its important to have affiliates selling for you but its also important that you, yourself know what works and how to promote traffic to your offer.

Is your ebook available to affiliates on clickbank now?
    Sam Webb<br />AppliedIncomeModel.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

I have postponed my ebook launch for 2 months now. I have a easier and amateur project at hand and it does not involve a lot of thinking. once it is done i will do a full scale launch. The book is ready but I need to generate cash to do a successful launch. Hopefully this project at hand will help me do the needful ($$$) lol.

I will get back to you people soon and will have to ask some of you to review it for me.

Thank You

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think everything has already been said... but you are better off creating a high priced product if you want to attract many JV partners

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

There is some very valuable advice in this thread for any newbie looking to launch a product and attract good JV partners. It seems that there is some consensus that higher value product would attract more (better) JV partners. Craig and Chris provided some great comments and it would be interesting to get their views on how much you should invest in a launch to get good quality graphics, sales copy and sales letters and post-launch support etc.

Any views?

Pieter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

There are a few things to watch out for here. As I said in an earlier post, you want to up your price. Secondly, you must have 3 phases to your launch. I just leanred this, as I am in the process of launching my first product as well.

Do the following:
    1. Have a squeeze page on your main domain with an optin box for a free preview. Create a buzz here.
    2. FTP your pre-launch files to your main domain to replace the squeeze page. Include almost everything as far as sales copy to create a further buzz and anticipation, while continuing to collect leads. Nothing is for sale here.
    3. On launch day, FTP your actual main sales page to your main domain.

Also include a countdown from your squeezer to your pre-launch, and include a countdown timer from your prelaunch to your launch. By doing this, you have collected leads, created a buzz, and on launch day the previous visitors will buy your product, and your JV partners are happy because they promote to their lists of hungry buyers who can't wait until your product goes live.

You also, of course, have to include a JVNP page, where you include contests, perks, and have them signup fo you can keep track of who is promoting your product. You can send them letters, notify them of changes made, and get to know your partners on a personal leve by creating a relationship with them.

Good luck on your launch!

Alan
    ClickBankReaper.com
    CBReaper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Alan

The 3 steps info is much appreciated

Pieter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Deiboldt
    Here's what I don't get: Why $9?

A simple way to fix your problem would be to raise your price.

OR

You COULD run it on the $7 Secrets Script which would turn all your customers into affiliates. Pay them 100%, and you build a nice fat list of buyers.

Then once you get that set up you can run a WSO on the Warrior Forum
    Could you elaborate a bit more on how a WSO would fit into this particular equation?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123