+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add shopping cart

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How to add shopping cart

Hello,

I am in a fix right now. I dont really have any good idea of web designing. I have a ebook ready with me and i am targeting the local market. I dont really have an idea as to how to build a website and add a shopping cart to it for a secure web payment. Kindly help. This I guess is the only obstacle in my way to new year's success.

Waiting for some good help from you guys.

Thank You

Wish you all the success in this new year.

Mrugank

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How to add shopping cart

If you really need a built in shopping cart and have no ability to design the site and integrate the shopping cart yourself you can always hire someone to do it for you. A good place to hire someone would be guru.com or rentacoder.com.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Chris is 100% correct. But have you looked at clickbank or 1shopingcart.

If you just have 1 ebook they would be perfect.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

He! He! He! I don't have any problem like this, I can even set a PayPal IPN by myself since I am a tech related guy... enough boasting ;D

If you have a shopping cart software, you follow the manual that comes with it to install it.

Still you can't even understand the manual then there is no choice other than
    hiring a Coder for you.

And i go with other above, guru.com and RentAcoder.com works well and have their own reputation.

+ Reply to Thread