+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price point question

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Price point question

Craig,

I had Mike Jezek write my sales letter, and he is the best out there that I know of personally. My sales copy is pretty strong, but I am a no name. This is my first launch, so I need to over-deliver on this one (as Kim said). I believe that my product is worth well over $49.95, but this is the starting point of testing. Maybe one day I'll have the credibility to charge $997 for a product ;D!

Thank you everyone for your input. It is appreciated and will be utilized in the launch.

Alan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sorry Alan to ask a question in your thread,but I think it is related. I would appreciate if someone can tell me how to evaluate the worth of ones product. If for example your product is a pdf e-book, does the worth change by the number of pages? Is higher number of pages perceived as higher worth or does it depend on the information's worth? What about other types of digital product?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Try running a really basic adwords campaign with website optimizer to do an a-b split test of the two price points you are debating between.

It will take a little bit of work but if you can get a good feel for which one is better prior to doing your actual launch you'll be able to rest easy with the piece of mind that you are 100% certain that this is the best price point.

Also, you'll be able to use your little experiment's results in your affiliate recruiting by stating that you did an A-B split test of price points and this price is PROVEN to convert xx% better through testing!

Affiliates love knowing that they are promoting the best possible version of your offer.
    Pro From Go is launching soon!&nbsp; Visit the launch information site for JV Notify Pro members here:<br /><br />http://www.ProFromGoJV.com/jvnp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12