Hey everyone,

My name is Greg Jeffries. I think I made an intro post here awhile back but this is my first introduction as a VIP member

I've been involved in online marketing now for several years. My story is pretty much the same as everyone else's - lots of failures, lots of money spent. But I stuck with it and eventually pulled out.

Now I have knowledge and understanding that no one can ever take away and I continue to learn new things every day.

Through all my failures and struggles I've discovered that my main strength is to organize things (yeah I know super not sexy)

I'm pretty obsessive about the best tools and resources and have collected all of what I consider to be the best tools and resources and organized them into a resource I call IMSource, which you can find a link to below.

I've tried several things in online marketing, and I've gotten burned out and worn down chasing magical click button riches softwares, and through it all I've discovered there are only a handful of things that really stand the test of time in marketing, things that are "evergreen" that seem to be what over 90% of the top marketers in our industry and really industry tend to focus most of their attention on that seem to achieve long-term success.

I teach others these evergreen pillars as well as everything else I come across and learn online in a product called Evergreen Empire, which you can look up to learn more.

But that's what I've got and a little bit about me. I look forward to connecting with and building strong relationships with many of you.