+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 325 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Am I late? First just want to Salute you Sir.Mike for this wonderful platform and also all the amazing JVNP members. Well to start off I missed the chance to drop a line here about a year ago. anyway just want to let you know that we are here to do our part for this community, It's not all about Money, Money, Money.. Let's help those who needs our help. Even how simple it is we could do our part as a true Marketeer. I'm Marvin Rivera a former Web and Mobile Applications and Game Developer.. If anyone needs help on technical stuffs, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help you out. Thanks JVNP and more power!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Marvin ... and welcome to JVNP 2.0.

You can never have too many technically inclined Partners, I always say ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi all

I am new to all this so don't really know what I am supposed to be commenting about

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Just an introduction thread, David ... no experience necessary.

Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I'm here to learn from the professional and share what I've learn in the last couple months. When you see the BIG NAME in the forum, you know is probably the best business school ever! Thanks Mike for your good work!

Thanks!
    Pascal Gignac

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Pascal ... thanks for the props, but the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts.

Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,
    I am still trying to find my way around your site, never mind trying to Market my product! Spotted this comment from yourself and just have to ask if there are any newbies like myself here who are feeling like fish out of water?
    Having been a practical person in a practical profession all my life -this is full of jargon that I am having a problem to comprehend!
    I don't actually want to make mega bucks - just a replacement income for the said practical profession which is getting to be impossible due to it having been the cause of widespread arthritis and pain!
    All the best to all!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I so know that feeling David- all the best!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Marvin
    I'm so new to this Marketing and this site- what "is PM me?"
    AND, if you are able to help a newbie such as moi- I'd be very grateful for a mailing list cos I cannot seem to find a link with some anywhere! Most peeps are wanting to sell stuff to me!
    All the best!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey all, BIG John here just saying hi and hello before I have to get back to my Dos Equis! Man Mike the new JVNP is ROCKIN'!! You drove this one out of the park and it sure is appreciated buddy. You guys work too hard!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 325 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast