+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 325 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Talking Re:introduce

Hello Everyone my name is Lamkholal kipgen I am very glad to be apart of this group,
    Also i am a newbie to this group hope this is where i can afford myself and grow up in the upcoming ideas and keep pace with this group and hav fun doing it
    LOOKING ACTIvELY FORWARD

Lamkholal

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Internet Marketing and am learning as much as I can, soaking up great information and now putting it to use in my first product niche. I've got some great coaching but I look at it as you can never have too much knowledge. I know that by sharing information is rich. Secondly I'll be using this site to find some great ideas on product launches to develop my business further.

I look forward to meeting folks here and can use all the help I can get for this newbie!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Zan, Lamkholal + Deb ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Greetings,
    Getting my ears wet on this area. I been working as a Technology consultant for the last 24 years. Have a few sites, promoting products and blogging. Looking for more products, affiliations and working with others. Adding more digits to my figures...

All the best,
    Robbie

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Medina View Post
    Greetings,
    Getting my ears wet on this area. I been working as a Technology consultant for the last 24 years. Have a few sites, promoting products and blogging. Looking for more products, affiliations and working with others. Adding more digits to my figures...

All the best,
    Robbie
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robbie.

Having that much experience in the Technology field is definitely a plus, IMHO, whether it be in regards to developing for yourself or others.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

This is Alex Yew from Singapore.

I am glad that I can join this wonderful forum.

Recently I completed my very First product which would be able to help people who are new to internet business.

I will learn how to get Joint Venture in this forum.

Thanks again for setting up great forum as a platform for Joint Venture

Alex Yew

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alex ... I've long marveled at the high percentage of Online Business Folk from Singapore.

Safe to say, you are far from alone when it comes to fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners from your neck of the woods.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello I'm Ronnie,

I am fairly new to the Industry with an over a year of research following Affiliates and programs by reading Articles, RSS feeds and a lot of videos. I am very excited with what I have learned and able to do in just under six months.

I do enjoy Affiliate Marketing; getting to see all the new systems, products to promote. I also have plans to create and promote my own product in future sense.

I come from a scientific background, so I seem to analyze products and system thoroughly before I begin to promote giving me the ability to accurately describe to prospects some of the expectations.

I do tend to get a little windy when I start talking about what I do so with that said I will end with...Glad to be here!

Thanks for creating great place on the web!

-Ronnie Marcum

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ronnie ... I look forward to reading of your experiences as you progress.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All,

My Name is Michael, I have several projects in the pipeline and I am looking for people to do business with. My company sells trading education and software and we have teamed up with a very good trader here in the UK. We have several brands and products and a launch coming up on the 15th of October. We are looking for partnerships with people to launch with but also we are interested in developing some long term relationships.

I have plenty more information but for now its just a Hello!

:-)

-Michael

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 325 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast