+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 325 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys

My name is Kevin Long, and I'm from the UK.I'm an Amazon bestselling author and full time internet marketer, just about to release my first affiliate program... a bit scarey, but exciting .
    Looking forward to interacting.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome back, Kevin ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey all,

My name is William McCormick and I'm the affiliate program manager for EvergreenFX.com, a forex affiliate network. I've been in IM for 10+ years and ran an affiliate network and email company. I'm looking forward to getting educated on JV launches and exploring new partnerships.

Anyone with any potential synergies, please feel free to give me a holler.

Thanks,
    Bill
    (407-740-0900 x420)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Bill ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, as it's clear with your education and experience that you've got a lot to offer.

Cheers,

Mike 'EvergreenFX Fan' Merz Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everbody!, am new here, my name is Rick Martinez, am a local seo expert, and am looking in perhaps partnering for a launch, im me if interested, laters everyone,
    I am a part-time Online Entrepreneur that is actively engaged in marketing, traffic brokering and blogging. SEO is my hobby and keywords research my addiction. God is my Boss!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rick ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone! My name is Dustin Phalin, I'm from the Midwest. I look forward to contributing and learning from other's in the community. My background is in promotional and event marketing. I'm currently working on moving into IM full-time.

Cheers!

Dustin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everybody, I'm Pascal Sharpe from Jamaica. Thanks for making me feel already welcomed.
    I'm looking to learn alot and to contribute to all projects that will give me a chance. I love myself some good "drama"/challenges.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everyone, Im Steven Fox from London. I thought its about time i finally pop my head out the sand and say hello! I found out about this site whilst working with a few of the guys who are already well established here.
    I currently work as an online affiliate manager and have a lot of experience in building campaigns and succesfully converting all types of traffic. I have learnt a lot from working with these guys and im here to hopefully and succesfully do my own JV and product launches with many more of you. Im very open to receiving questions on any marketing issues that you think i might be able to help you with, cos i know im going to have some, or just add me as a friend to see my updates.
    Its great to see such a large community of people all aiming for one common goal, and thats to help each other to make more!
    Cheers to you all

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Dustin, Akeino and Steve ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 325 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast